• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread - Lightning Crashes

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
“This team needs you to play tight” - Matt Hasselback

UCLA QB immediately unleashes a worm killer McNabb would be proud of.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
source.gif

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Never, ever bet on a school on the quarter system before Labor Day. Classes don’t start in Westwood for what, another month?

bruin

McAfee is extremely excited for punts. A promotion to the NFL will happen by next week where a true connoisseur of punts can really ply his trade.

somehow DAZN gave McAfee a show and the first clip I saw of it while I was watching a boxing card live from Mexico like a true messican american I am last saturday night was of him playing BEERPONG with Tim Tebow but the DRIVING POINT was Tebow using water

bruin

That might've been the most poor outing from a UCLA QB I've seen in a long time. Making me wish for the days of Cory Paus. How do you just drop the ball? Baby hands must be. Somehow he was the number 2 QB in the country out of HS. Lol croots click

So Chip told beat reporters all fall camp he couldn't believe how healthy the team was. Then decides not to play 8 starters including your two best offensive players+2 yr starter on the OL+and likely a top 60 pick in next years NFL Draft on defense because they weren't 100 percent healthy :thinking:

Man, I was texting @GatorTD that I precame during that first drive with the pre-motions and everythang. Then Baby hands dropped the ball and the rest was history.:sad:

4 wins max with DTR at the helm.

Fuck Chris Petersen for blocking Yankoff's eligibility this year. No way he's worse.

Oh well, what can you do hermanos?

Saludos