• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2081 DRAFT THREAD

Do You Want a LIVE DRAFT 1st Round in 2081?

• Total voters

Wolfman21

Whats even worse than Yankee giving up his entire draft for some overpaid bums.... @TonyGin&Juice drafted a center fielder in the top 4 and then traded for basically a carbon copy ALL IN THE SAME DAY! So instead of possibly having 2 of the best pitchers in the draft...he gets a CF that may not even play in the league...to sit behind a CF he just traded for! GENIUS

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Whats even worse than Yankee giving up his entire draft for some overpaid bums.... @TonyGin&Juice drafted a center fielder in the top 4 and then traded for basically a carbon copy ALL IN THE SAME DAY! So instead of possibly having 2 of the best pitchers in the draft...he gets a CF that may not even play in the league...to sit behind a CF he just traded for! GENIUS

While you were away I had an outfield that would make Darryl Strawberry, Josh Hamilton, and Johnny Damon look like Platinum Glovers. My luck with centerfielders has been worse than shit for decades - bums that can’t hit at all or guys that end up with 29 concussions in a row - and I’m going with an all defense outfield moving forward. That pitcher Doh took I really liked but he’s “fragile” and those guys have become broken down BUMS with me the past 5-10 seasons. Wasn’t a risk I wanted to take.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
While you were away I had an outfield that would make Darryl Strawberry, Josh Hamilton, and Johnny Damon look like Platinum Glovers. My luck with centerfielders has been worse than shit for decades - bums that can’t hit at all or guys that end up with 29 concussions in a row - and I’m going with an all defense outfield moving forward. That pitcher Doh took I really liked but he’s “fragile” and those guys have become broken down BUMS with me the past 5-10 seasons. Wasn’t a risk I wanted to take.

Vargas is 18 and has like six injuries already. He's going to die long before he gets to the WBL.