• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK NBA 23-24: SLENDERMEN ROY BATTLE

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
YVobYWz.png

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
even if all that was true Brandon Bass ain't the 6th man on any fucking superteam.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I really don’t expect the blazers to start getting good again until those milwaukie picks start to convey, even if scoot does develop as projected. But I do think Billups isn’t the guy.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Not a great look, but to be fair, it's not like people are absolved of shit just because they are old or even gone. Not a fan of booing her, but our only other experience with an old lady in sports in Virginia McCaskey who basically stole the Bears from the grandkids and doomed the whole fucking franchise.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Not a great look, but to be fair, it's not like people are absolved of shit just because they are old or even gone. Not a fan of booing her, but our only other experience with an old lady in sports in Virginia McCaskey who basically stole the Bears from the grandkids and doomed the whole fucking franchise.
Georgia Frontiere & Marge Schotte rolling in their graves at @Ander1345 disrespect.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
regular season NBA has to be the most aspie attractive sport which is amazing because MLB exists

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
regular season NBA has to be the most aspie attractive sport which is amazing because MLB exists
The in season tournament was cool this year but they really need to cut out 10-20 games and move the start of the season to like Christmas. Doubt the owners/players are willing to take the revenue hit that would require tho