• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17

NML

I don't play FUT so thinking of getting the master race version for modding and career mode. But it is nice playing on the 60" screen on ps4......

I'll be doing this. Career mode overhauls put it a lot closer to FM, so I'm optimistic about it. Mods made FIFA 15 my favorite version yet.

FUT and seasons are always good fall backs too.

Any chance the turkeys migrate to PC?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
TBH there's not going to be many people playing clubs on PC for us to even play against.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'd go pc, but what Kella said. Leroy will be back after taking a season off to refocus his life on ball and good

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I'll be doing this. Career mode overhauls put it a lot closer to FM, so I'm optimistic about it. Mods made FIFA 15 my favorite version yet.

FUT and seasons are always good fall backs too.

Any chance the turkeys migrate to PC?
I'm thinking I'll do PC version too after reading more about the mods, and I do 90% career mode anyway, and make it a great excuse to splurge on a new monitor.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Joel Jones switched to MLB, but he could be convinced to come back if the Thai hookers situation improves

NML

Is the career mode different on PC?

You can mod it, which is huge.

My issue with console is that the out of the box gameplay has been awful since like FIFA 12. I enjoy the career mode and probably play more of that, especially now that I'm an old man and don't have the 7 hour turkey runs until 3am in me anymore.

My research tells me that the online community is solid, but smaller. My real debate is whether I actually give EA my money or if I :ninja: the game. Outside of stumbling upon a $100 PS4, I can't see myself on console anytime soon.

If the turkeys made their way over, I'd definitely be down to play. I'll have the PC on quite a few road trips, plus the release date is 5 days after babby #2's, when I'll be on paternity leave :fyeah:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Brazillians have PCs, so I don't think you'd be immune. If anything they're more likely to play on PC as a percentage since PS costs money to play online.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
My research tells me that the online community is solid, but smaller. My real debate is whether I actually give EA my money or if I :ninja: the game. Outside of stumbling upon a $100 PS4, I can't see myself on console anytime soon.

I've read its harder to find a game on PC and there are more hacks. But I can barely find a game on PS4 ever fwiw, and when I do the connection is so bad it isn't even worth it. YMMV.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The only people playing on PC are pirates and hackers, basically.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
We already had the domo

NML

I'm not even sure if FIFA 16 was the best soccer game made that year.

I love the FIFA franchise, but it's best years are behind it, I think.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
You guys are fun.

I did enjoy 16 and still do for CM, but I haven't played a Fifa game in a few years, so it still seems fresh to me.

NML

I did see a PS4 with six games for sale for $140. If I can find a cheap one that I can maybe break even on, I might snag it.

Shit, I sold mine a year ago for $300.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The ps4 slim is just 300 dollars of your married into family fortune man

NML

Anyone checked out the domo?

Read through the old pro clubs thread and got all the feels. May end up picking up a PS4 if it seems like we've got a committed group.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Am I insane? They already had a domo.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Wasn't that like a closed beta or something? I have never seen anything released to the entire public. FWIW I still don't see one available in psn store.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh, I don't want to do a public beta with the unwashed masses anyway...

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah I was thinking beta. I forgot it was closed.

NML

Yeah, closed beta was earlier. Now it's the domo.

I'll give it a shot on PC later today (if it's out yet) just to get a feel for it. Curious about how it plays with the new engine.