• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17

NML

I'll make it happen, Cap'n

Finally watched this. What a miss at :15 haha.

The second half of the video we ball out though. The movement at 1:35 is nice (although Leroy probably should lay it across for the tap on and he ends up flubbing the chance).

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I of course can't play yet because I need a stronger router to avoid dropping 5 minutes into a game. Rest assured I'll be up and at em soon to fufill all of the things kella was just yelling about

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

jdlikewhoa

What position do we still need? Someone make a MS Paint and start filling people in so we know what's taken. I'll play something CM.

NML

Don't worry about what position - it changes every night.

Typically, we want to fill the front 4-6 first, then fullbacks, then CBs, then GK. Unless Keith is on.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
giphy.gif

Soonerfan09

I actually think I'll be able to play whatever position for the most part (I'm sure I'll get out of position fairly often, but I know the gist of what I should be doing), I just tend to make the wrong type of pass, pass when I should shoot, shoot when I should pass, run around like an asshole when I shouldn't.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Definitely the best places to hide weaknesses and players not using mics is Striker and CM.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Opened all ma'loyalty packs and the best gold player I got was some Portugeese RM named Vierihana or whatever who goes for about $850 coins :laughing:

I did open a couple of nice looking bronze players, but they always take months to increase in price so it makes no sense to sell them now.

chibob

Yeh the best I did was Perez the new Arsenal player. Was pretty cool that it told me iv been playing FUT since 2012 and gave me a tonne of loyalty stuff...some people get all the pack luck. Iv seen Bale on twitter....

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Here's my start to the portugal cheap gold squad. Good outside backs at least and both wings should be competent

29706258252_4d4a483d19_o.jpg

Here's the best Bronze player I picked up who will probably be worth the most out of everyone. He's 64 OVR Ivory Coast guy with 86 pace and plays for Reading so he's got a pretty decent country and a great league, so I imagine he should be worth something eventually.

http://www.futhead.com/17/players/48087/yakou-meite/

chibob

Capture fifa.JPG

This is what im working with so far.

Dont see any point in making a squad just yet. Going to try and make some decent money out of this lot and just pull packs.

chibob

Got some half decent non rares with good pace too and some okayish rare bronzes. Nothing which will return bank tho.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I just take whatever golds I have the most of and then sell off the rest and buy cheap $350 golds to fill out my first squad. Then I play 7 games with that squad with the coin boosts on and quick sell everyone at the end. With coin boosts and all you should have close to 15K by the end of that first team.

chibob

Thats probably what ill do.

Ill build a sweaty high pace and high physical squad for 15k and then run it til I hit division 3/4 and then ill have to try and get some higher tier players.