• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

CJ_24

I enjoyed college hoops a lot more when I knew who the hell these people were. Also, the lack of a college hoops game is a downer. Oh how I long for a College Hoops 2k17.:sad:

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Reggie Lynch has 9 blocks tonight. I played with him in HS and got dunked on by him during a 2 on 1 drill. Other than playing against Tyus Jones this would be my claim to fame

Then again, he probably raped someone so I shouldn't be claiming connection :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Agree on both counts. I actually like the fact Bilas will say something is a bad call but he can harp on it to the point where it's a production. Dakich can die in a fire.

Brick

Also Bilas thinks he's you with the black culture stuff, but he's just a fucking uncool, not funny at all clown. I'M WHITE AND TWEET RAP LYRICS GET IT?

Brick

I can understand why people get annoyed with Walton, but if sports commentators would lean more apathetic and just have FUN like him I'd watch many more games. Plus he clearly favors some teams over others (not necessary blind allegiance, just if he likes a player or the home crowd) and it really riles up the trogs I'm sure.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I'm the whitest guy on earth, I just like music made by black people. Ain't tryna "be" anything

I do like to rap along in the car though, naturally I'm liable to drop a few n-bombs. Sorry @Reel

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Walton does his best work in blowouts. He goes into zero fucks mode and just rambles on about anything.

His Conference of Champions shtick is going old though.

Wolfman21

Top 5 pick? No matter, Wolfpack basketball still as frustrating as always

This team fucking sucks. gott is a good recruiter but hes a shit coach. we dont run offense, our defense is pure shit. we turn it over like its our job. this was supposed to be a top tier acc team...aint no fucking way

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I'm not going that far yet but all the familiar problems of Gottfried are there. I could see a typical rally to be a bubble team, Sweet 16 run if they're lucky. But yeah, it's always gonna be this way.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
LBSU hoops has been shook and has turned Dan Monson into a sook. Hopefully the AD consigns this shook sook by the book to a nook. #NoCookieForYou Danny Boy!

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Bruins are a legit national title contender.

Agree.

I don't watch nearly as much college hoops as I used too, but damn UCLA had big man after big man all over the boards. I came into it looking to watch Ball, and he was fine, but came away really impressed with the Leaf kid. Really nice hops and a good all around game. Had no idea they were this good.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think he means life. Life Champions is currently vacant in college bball.