• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Duke has had some real douchey players over the years but considering I saw a bit on ESPN at some point where Grayson condemned last year's transgressions and how he's a changed man and all that shit, he might be among the worst

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
My favorite Corch K is an asshole story is from the 1999 NCAA Tournament. The pre-tournament meeting was supposed to take place 3 pm. The meeting didn't start until 4 pm because Corch K had to show up late and make a grand entrance so everybody could kiss his ass. Nothing like inconveniencing seven other schools to stroke your own ego.

Fuck Corch K.

CJ_24

My favorite Corch K is an asshole story is from the 1999 NCAA Tournament. The pre-tournament meeting was supposed to take place 3 pm. The meeting didn't start until 4 pm because Corch K had to show up late and make a grand entrance so everybody could kiss his ass. Nothing like inconveniencing seven other schools to stroke your own ego.

Fuck Corch K.

What does "make a grand entrance so everybody could kiss his ass" mean?

Brick

Corch Fucking K:
“I think it’s appropriate, and I think the things that we’ve done are appropriate,” Krzyzewski told ESPN’s Jay Bilas. “There are things that you see or the public see, and there are things that you all don’t see and shouldn’t see or shouldn’t be talked about, and they’re called teachings.
“You don’t need to teach out in the public all the time.”

Wolfman21

Bill walton calling ucla game on espn. Last 3 min of game time was bill and other announcer arguing whos better...fultz or ball

goblue96

Bill-Walton-Dave-Pasch-645x356.jpg

Wolfman21

Lol, bill is so confrontational and outta left field. Asking the other dude if he got the greek freaks permission to call him "freak"...lol

Wolfman21

In his 2nd game back from his one game suspension, Grayson allen is already doing questionable things with his legs...this time kicking a bc player around the junk area while trying to fight through a screen

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
This one's for @Brick. Can't have a 50 point loss to UNC and just shrug it off.

Fuck you, State. My dumbfounding loyalty feels like an inoperable tumor at this point. I could try to remove it from myself, but the disease has already spread. You've got to be a real clown college of faggots to perform like they did at the Smith Center today. Sloppy passing, uninspired effort, and just flat out indifference on defense. Gottfried should go ahead and snowball the cum out of my girlfriend's ass and gulp it down like the trashy whore he is. Cunts.

There, much better.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why does every black guy have the same haircut?

goblue96

She's always been batshit crazy. I think she corched in the Final Four, one year, while nine months pregnant.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I'm going to be in Vegas for the first weekend of March Madness. Should be a cool experience.
Did this last year. If you plan to watch the games at a sports book you need to get there hella early to get a seat. Also expect huge lines at the betting windows, though they move fairly fast.

bruin

I'm going to be in Vegas for the first weekend of March Madness. Should be a cool experience.

did this in '09 for the Thursday/Friday first round games. Caesars is my favorite sports book but had the best time watching the games at New York New York. Cool experience with fans all over the country. Partied hard with Okie State fans. Pretty sweet.

bruin

is it necessary for ESPN to go to Lunardi live via Skype while the game is going on? Geeze, they did it four times last night during the WCC semis.

mongoose

They need to stick to audio only if they HAVE to have him on at all. His creepy ass lip curl makes me queasy.

Wolfman21

Also, see ya gottfried and i wouldnt be mad if everyone from this team sans markell johnson peaced out after this season