• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

GR8 2 B FL G8R

barber-what-kind-of-haircut-do-you-want-just-fuck-my-shit-up.jpg

evil1

The second half of S. Carolina and Florida was fantastic and may not have even been the best game of the day.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Look at those 2 idiots on the fence fucking sagging their pants like it's 1996. Fucking Kentucky scum.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I know it's been rehashed a million times, but I will never see how watching basketball in a football dome is even remotely okay. You're either close but at a shitty angle or high up but far away. NCAA is gay. People who make decisions for the NCAA are gay.

Wolfman21

I know it's been rehashed a million times, but I will never see how watching basketball in a football dome is even remotely okay. You're either close but at a shitty angle or high up but far away. NCAA is gay. People who make decisions for the NCAA are gay.

Ncaa is a money making machine.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I can't imagine 70% of the crowd can see what the fuck is going on in there

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That was awful. 4 missed free throws at the end of a game and you don't even get a chance to win lol

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Always makes me laugh when ATHOLETES tom bout G-d after a game. If there is a G-d, I'm pretty sure he/she has more important things to worry about than fuckig sports. Also, that facial hair was disgusting af.

Soonerfan09

Always makes me laugh when ATHOLETES tom bout G-d after a game. If there is a G-d, I'm pretty sure he/she has more important things to worry about than fuckig sports. Also, that facial hair was disgusting af.

I'm assuming if they are thanking God, it's for their "God-given ability" that helped them get to where they are in the first place, not because they think God had any involvement in the game itself.

Soonerfan09

No, I've never seen anyone that was successful that didn't put in the work themselves. But I've seen many people with the God-given ability they didn't put in the work and wasn't successful.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
No, I've never seen anyone that was successful that didn't put in the work themselves. But I've seen many people with the God-given ability they didn't put in the work and wasn't successful.

That's what I'm saying. If someone has "God-given ability" then by extension/extrapolation God intervened in the outcome did He/She not? If it's just a latent/natural skill that was refined and improved through repetition and practice, then by extension that made an impression on the game, right?

My point is it's all nonsense and sports are gay.