• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

NML

All those fouls and nothing on the offensive guy who repeatedly tried to slap the defenders arm down.

Back in the glory days, I can remember someone trying to post up KG, and he kept putting his hand on his back. Offensive player just kept slapping it away. After the third time, it was a fucking karate chop and he got an offensive foul.

Also may have been the other way around and then KG made my avatar face

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Fuck Williams Goss for this hero ball shit with a rolled ankle. Cunts. The lot of ya.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@pavel, here is your prize

qL3BYsu.gif

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
The gonzaga benchwarmer with the man bun who was consoling william-gosselin looks like the comedian who does the "southern momma" bit on my facebook

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Infiniti really pushing it calling this thing the size of a turkey sandwich a "crossover suv"

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
lulz at college basketball where they have 1,000 reviews per game but can't review the most important play of the season.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bmack going to recruit the entire roster of both teams for his Enterprise franchise

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
didnt watch a single game this tournament

but i saw the highlights from last night this morning

baseline official should've called out of bounds on big boi who was trying to tie the baw up

Gonzaga possession. Sure NC might get mad, but its the right call. Let the players decide the game, not some missed ass blatant ass non call when its obvious there should've been one

That didnt lose the game im sure for Zaga but still, gotta call that shit

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
didnt watch a single game this tournament

but i saw the highlights from last night this morning

baseline official should've called out of bounds on big boi who was trying to tie the baw up

Gonzaga possession. Sure NC might get mad, but its the right call. Let the players decide the game, not some missed ass blatant ass non call when its obvious there should've been one

That didnt lose the game im sure for Zaga but still, gotta call that shit
Even worse than that is apparently that play isnt even reviewable.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Even worse than that is apparently that play isnt even reviewable.

while i think he missed the call, i think NCAA should go to the jump ball for tie ups instead of possession arrow

hell, that should trickle down to high school as well

i cant tell you how many times the people at the table messed up the arrow, then its up to the officials to make sure the arrow is going the right way

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Nothing should be reviewable but that's an entirely different argument.

The possession arrow sucks.

goblue96

Nothing should be reviewed. I'm anti-replay. Players make mistakes. Coaches make mistakes. Refs make mistakes. It's human error. It's part of the game.

goblue96

It may be but I give zero fucks. Replay is awful in my opinion. Nothing gets to change the channel faster.