• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I actually think the trade is pretty fair if the Yankees take all money. Marlins getting out of a shit load of money so not much needed back if they don't pay off a ton of his salary.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I kind of find myself wanting to like the Yankees...

I hate myself

091117_gif_bearded_fan_med.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Alan Trammell IMO deserved to make the HOF. Better career than lots of SS in the HOF plus was one of the best in his generation.

On the other side-- Jack Morris? Career 105 ERA+? lulz

Wolfman21

still not sure how Dale Murphy hasn't gotten into the HOF.

7 time AS, 2 time MVP, 5 time GG, 4 time SS

400 homers, 1,000 walks, 1300 RBI.

Apparently he only got 7 votes on the modern era vote. Shame

and i agree with @doh, jack fucking morris?? The guy with a 3.90 career ERA??? And his FIP is basically the same so its not like he was unlucky. Jesus

Wolfman21

So what exactly did the Yankees give up to get one of the best pure power hitters in the game? I cant see anything useful

Wolfman21

Braves trade matt kemp to dodgers for adrian gonzalez, scott Kazmir, brandon mccarthy, culberson and cash. Immediately dfa'd gonzalez. Makes room for acuna in LF to start 2018

Wolfman21

Seems to help both teams out....dodgers get under the luxury tax and braves get out of kemps 2019 money, open a spot for acuna, get a vet starter and a utility glove. Like this trade for both teams

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
They have like 120M tied up in 6 over 30 players, what a great move to try and win 80 games and still finish 4th in their division

nowitsourtime

Feels like the Giants are throwing it all at this year but they are relegated to the Wild Card dogfight because of LA. This team could possibly be the next big rebuild we see in the MLB

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
My thoughts are that I don't want Fluff to ban me again.

The Mets want to plead poverty, and maybe guys don't want to play for the Mets, but to me the Mets aren't even trying. The Angels are in a similar situation, and they go out and spend. Bum ass Geno Dominick Smith isn't the answer at 1B, but they are gonna give him another chance to fail this year, and bring in some dumpster dive like Adrian Gonzalez for the veteran minimum since someone else is paying him.

The Mets are a dumpster fire, and I probably would have been a lot less miserable over the years if I had become a Yankee fan instead of a Mets fan.

83fa7afc4230715b33ee15793ed122eddf34acb03f69f59715fa02251ffa0d3c.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Everyone on my dad's side of the family is a Mets fan, thankfully he chose the Yankees (Mantle & Maris era) so I can be haughty on teh interwebs

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
My thoughts are that I don't want Fluff to ban me again.

The Mets want to plead poverty, and maybe guys don't want to play for the Mets, but to me the Mets aren't even trying. The Angels are in a similar situation, and they go out and spend. Bum ass Geno Dominick Smith isn't the answer at 1B, but they are gonna give him another chance to fail this year, and bring in some dumpster dive like Adrian Gonzalez for the veteran minimum since someone else is paying him.

The Mets are a dumpster fire, and I probably would have been a lot less miserable over the years if I had become a Yankee fan instead of a Mets fan.

83fa7afc4230715b33ee15793ed122eddf34acb03f69f59715fa02251ffa0d3c.jpg

Or gone out and signed 1B Carlos Santana to 3/60.