• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

Bdub

Astros going to burn through their bullpen and fuck themselves. You have a 5 run lead. Let your guys get it done.

CJ_24

I think it's 29 all postseason, but I could be wrong. I only caught the tail-end of Joe Buck's statement.

Bdub

5f7febb3531e9e45b424d1b97271cd79.gif

Hike

güero
I wanted the Dodgers to win but I love how Luhnow built the Astros. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the same two teams next year.

Plus I love this SI cover.

Trust the process. Sixers next.

Bdub

Really glad Gattis won. From drug addict ski lift operator to world series champion. All within 10 years is a pretty impressive story.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Ugh. Doyers, you blew it. Same ol' chokers, just in a later round of the playoffs.

Damn you, Doyers, for making me care about baseball this late in the season.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
That pitch that hit Turner looked like a borderline strike :laughing: dude crowds the plate like crazy.

Did you miss that Chase Utley is on this team?

Heaven is a gif of JOC striking out on repeat. Fuck that douchebag.

And Hawk Harrelson screaming “HE GONE!” Over and over and over again.

Ugh. Doyers, you blew it. Same ol' chokers, just in a later round of the playoffs.

Damn you, Doyers, for making me care about baseball this late in the season.

When they had Andre Ethier pinch hit they should have just handed the Astros the trophy.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The mystique of Turner's aesthetic is ruined the second he takes off his batting helmet and you can see a prominent bald spot on the crown of his head. Not a good look for a dude with long hair unless ur Steve Earle.

Brick

The mystique of Turner's aesthetic is ruined the second he takes off his batting helmet and you can see a prominent bald spot on the crown of his head. Not a good look for a dude with long hair unless ur Steve Earle.
Mystique? He just looks like a hobo. The big hair and beard can look good but it doesn't even look like he grooms it.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
As soon as I saw this I knew it was a personal plane. RIP.

Almost like whenever I see a pit bull I can tell you what the owner is gonna be like.

Hike

güero
From the responses I saw from players and reporters he sounded like a good guy. Only 40. That’s too bad.