• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

124th Annual Winter Meetings in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!!

Realignment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soonerfan09

I coined the phrase "JV" and I dub the other league as JV.
Varsity loses half the teams that made them varsity, but still think they are one of the big boys.

lol-duck.gif

Reactions: doh

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Damn it feels good to be a varsity Doormat instead of DOMINATING JV FOR DECADES

RIGGERS READY 2 ROLLLLL

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Looks like Wolfman is back, that was fun for 4 days

The only reason I said change Kabul's manager is I knew he'd miss it. Even though I hate it I still get the urge to open the game up and immediately close it a few times a month

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
The only reason I said change Kabul's manager is I knew he'd miss it. Even though I hate it I still get the urge to open the game up and immediately close it a few times a month
To be fair, I PMd him. I hate Otto teams.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Everyone on the roster is available. When do I need to export by tonight? Busy right now enjoying the tears of my neighbors cryin’ over Al “Full Tiddies” Franken.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Theo Thackery starting for you? He does deserve it after 700 Minor League games and no WBL games. But lawd tank city is Miami, FL.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Theo Thackery starting for you? He does deserve it after 700 Minor League games and no WBL games. But lawd tank city is Miami, FL.

You understand I decided to tank when it became apparent one of our departed GMs was cheating like a motherfucker, right? We were never going to seriously compete when that was happening so why not tank. It certainly didn't hurt our budget any...

jdlikewhoa

Everyone on the roster is available. When do I need to export by tonight? Busy right now enjoying the tears of my neighbors cryin’ over Al “Full Tiddies” Franken.

How are we proceeding tonight since a few of us have guys on our team that are not on our team? Save us O’s