• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

124th Annual Winter Meetings in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!!

Realignment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soonerfan09

I mean I moved soonerfan and doh into JV because they are the two biggest whiners in the league. It’s not really an argument whether that’s JV or not.
Lol, at me being one of the two biggest whiners. Didn't Rad throw a fit to have the league halted for a week or two in the early 60's for no apparent reason? Didn't half of JV threaten to quit if they couldn't be in a league together? Hasn't most of JV taken seasons off at a time because they didn't get their way or because their teams sucked?
Y'all JV bruh.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
You should know better tho

Oh I know. But I wasn't really trolling there as much as saying if it comes together soon I do have a pretty packed system and some young talent in the WBL.

My problem is that I have no pitching at all, so I'll have to get on that if I want to be competitive anytime soon.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Just to confirm I'm no longer in JV, right?
Right.

Lol, at me being one of the two biggest whiners. Didn't Rad throw a fit to have the league halted for a week or two in the early 60's for no apparent reason? Didn't half of JV threaten to quit if they couldn't be in a league together? Hasn't most of JV taken seasons off at a time because they didn't get their way or because their teams sucked?
Y'all JV bruh.
This sounds like a lot of whining to me.

Soonerfan09

Right.

This sounds like a lot of whining to me.
Well now it makes sense why you think you're in Varsity. Good luck in JV fgts.

200.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Topography League better than Week League

Please ignore that I am 1-5

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Easy solution: Every year whichever league wins more games gets to be called "Varsity". Or we could do 2 of 3: regular season wins, all-star game and WS.

WHO SEZ NO?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Easy solution: Every year whichever league wins more games gets to be called "Varsity". Or we could do 2 of 3: regular season wins, all-star game and WS.

WHO SEZ NO?
Maybe regular season games, league vs league overall record, and WS

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Maybe regular season games, league vs league overall record, and WS
Regular Season games = league vs. league overall.

There is no Varsity and JV now. That's why we have the Varsity-JV Challenge and the better league gets the moniker Varsity. Best of 3: ASG, WS and league vs. league regular season.

Soonerfan09

Regular Season games = league vs. league overall.

There is no Varsity and JV now. That's why we have the Varsity-JV Challenge and the better league gets the moniker Varsity. Best of 3: ASG, WS and league vs. league regular season.

Orlando is right, they will always be JV.

I vote yes for the Varsity Challenge though.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
I vote the new souf should be titled as “Iowa - coming hard and pissed” and the new norf as “SJSU - perennial national champs”.

Soonerfan09

Let’s be adults and talk it out. If we can’t come to an agreement, we can just block each other.
What is your issue with me?