• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

124th Annual Winter Meetings in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!!

Realignment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Let’s take a day off

AlertUnpleasantButterfly.gif

Wolfman21

lol, this team is so weird. Last year, my offense was bottom of the league and my pitching was top of the league. Now this year, practically same players, my offense is top of the league and my pitching is bottom of the league.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
lol, this team is so weird. Last year, my offense was bottom of the league and my pitching was top of the league. Now this year, practically same players, my offense is top of the league and my pitching is bottom of the league.
Well it is a different league. Vegas and Cairo both have really good staffs to compete with

Wolfman21

Well it is a different league. Vegas and Cairo both have really good staffs to compete with

Cairo and vegas having good staffs have nothing to do with my starters all having a run or two higher era. Wouldnt that also make my hitting worse...not better?

Wolfman21

If you're talking just league ranking then all that matters is relativity

meh, we're giving up .40 runs per 9 more than we did last season. Thats a pretty big markup. I blame it mostly on Brent Lane. No idea why that dumb motherfucker has a 5.47 ERA with his ratings. He pitched well once i got him in the trade last season with a sub 3.0 ERA. But hes a fucking pitching machine this season

Wolfman21

5* closer with 5 blown saves and 6 losses already. lol. fuck me

best part is, i look at his morale, and hes in a fucking great mood about his performance. I really don't understand this fucker. Hes weird. Like.....his career ERA is just above 2.0...which is pretty damn respectable. But hes lost 30 games in 3 full seasons and then so far this season. Thats aloooooooooooooooooooooooot of fucking losses from an elite, two time all star closer. Just weird

Last edited:

Wolfman21

looks like i signed another IFA to a large signing bonus only for his ratings to tank within 3 months. I'm about done with even trying on IFA's. Just draft and sign FA's.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm holding out hope that fuckhead was editing mine after the fact and that my long term losing trend on IFAs will work itself out now that he's gone!

Wolfman21

I'm holding out hope that fuckhead was editing mine after the fact and that my long term losing trend on IFAs will work itself out now that he's gone!

i signed Vasquez and he was 60's across the board both per OSA and my scout. Per my scout, hes already down to 50's across the board. Yay

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I've signed tons of tons of IFAs to huge bonuses who have busted.

Maybe it changed in 18 but it seems like something has changed. I used to always hit on my big IFA guys now I never do.

Wolfman21

Avalos now up to 7 blow saves and 7 losses with another blown save and a loss this week. If He wasn't such a cock sucker i might be a .500 team this season

Soonerfan09

Mules are being held together by glue right now. All Star break will help a little, but we just need to survive the month with no more big injuries.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If I hadn't handed over the cheat codes back to lando the Topia League would be dominated by us, but instead I'm fighting the urge to tank

Wolfman21

damn I am in a tough spot....i'm 9 games out of 4th place......i could possibly improve my team by bringing up Quim Urgeses at SS to replace Karif......but i don't know if i want to start his clock in a lost season.