• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

124th Annual Winter Meetings in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!!

Realignment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Shrewd moves by Beefalo to lose 6 games agains Kabul and North Dakota to take the lead in the hunt for #2!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
top 2 teams in each league were Varsity last year... shocking. 6/8 playoffs.

Schauwn

"The Miners are still searching for their first playoff appearance. They haven't made the playoffs in all 24 years of their history."

:(

doh

This year it should be 4 because that's what we thought but half the teams make the playoffs? Lame.

Wolfman21

Only victory i got this season was landeiro with a 5 WAR season. Think there was someone on here that said he would never have multiple 4 WAR seasons. Come get your crow

Wolfman21

He'll never perform that well again, lol. Now that my good players will be coming up in the next 2 seasons, he'll go back to hitting .230 with 2 war seasons

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He'll never perform that well again, lol. Now that my good players will be coming up in the next 2 seasons, he'll go back to hitting .230 with 2 war seasons
I was the one who thought he’d be average. I’m sure I overstated it because people were acting like he was the second coming for some reason.

Wolfman21

People were me. I think nml talked shit bout him too but i could be wrong. His defense basically starts him at 2.5 war every season.

doh

when we simming? I want to get to this off-season so I can start spending my fake money.