• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#2 Alabama vs #1 Clemson National Championship

Lightningwar

Administrator
I figured it out. They recruit Predators to come play RB for them.

hqdefault.jpg

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Yeah over the last few years I have realized that it isn't the teams that I hate, but the fans. That guy epitomizes why.

Yup. They personalize this shit. I'm sure it makes it more entertaining because you trick yourself into feeling like you're part of the program, but that shit is corrosive man.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I don't think it's him. Looks similar, but I don't think it is.

They look very similar. But not an exact match. The nose is where I am trying to determine if they are the same person. Really cant say for certain. But what are the chances there is a guy who has a Bama shirt on with a pass on the sidelines that looks like his son? Talk about a coincidence.

jobob 5.0

I Am Reborn
Oh, Clemson... Thank you.

You would have thought that watching my team look completely inept and gaining ~250 yards and 3 points on 95% of our snaps would have been miserable... Especially when the defense was giving up 40 and yardage at a record pace...

But... Oh, Clemson. Those other 4 snaps, where we got 230 yards and 4 TD... Combined with your inability to cover a kick or kick returner... It made it all okay in the end.

I am gonna quit worrying about Bama in a fucking title game. Playing a better team? Just knock the QB out on the first series on a fluke play. Already lost to the other team? Just win the rematch. Have a good team? Just play a Notee Dame team that is the most overrated contender in the BCS era. Can't move the ball or even slow down a Clemson QB? Just wait for them to forget to cover the TE TWICE.

roll timed, NUtopia. roll timed...