• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 MLB Thread: No Noodles

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Late but Giants lost by a run last night in a game where replay couldn't be used to reverse a bad call on a run.

Why can you review every HR but can't review every run?

SELIG :vomit:

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
Junior Lake didn't bring the right uniform for today's game.

BkT82UgCAAAozeP.png

Tom Fornelli ✔ @TomFornelli
Follow

Is this the most Cubs thing of all time?

R2D2

I was really hoping I would wake up to "Phillies cut Jonathan Papelbon."

Still waiting.

ajw18

Bammer
mlb.tv is heaven. watchin all the games simultaneously at work
Unless you're a fan of your home market team. The blackout restrictions eliminate most of the value I'd get from the service. It's a great setup and I'd sign up immediately if I could stream Braves games. I assume the old cable contracts are the problem?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Can't remember the name. Someone posted in the netflix thread I think. There are a few.

Corn Hawk

On the bright side, I got free tickets to next Tuesday's game. Hoping Ventura's UCL lasts that long.
I don't need to worry about his UCL before the game Tuesday now. The Royals game was rained out today, and they inexplicably just decided to skip his start.

Lloyd Carr

Solarte was great tonight. Bright future for him.

I've always liked David Robertson. I hope he is the closer of the future. I want to see what he does in a big game in a big moment.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Solarte was great tonight. Bright future for him.

I've always liked David Robertson. I hope he is the closer of the future. I want to see what he does in a big game in a big moment.
Oh god I remember this argument from last season.

Lloyd Carr

Oh god I remember this argument from last season.

I want to see how he fares. Tonight was a good showing.

He is the type of player I like to root for. He is by all accounts a hardworker who does what is asked of him and you never hear anything bad about him.

He's always been one of my favorite relief pitchers.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
He's the closer of now. Best we've got, probably one of the better guys taking the ball in the 9th in the league.

ZackMills

Have mercy
Really glad to see Robertson could get a save seeing as how he's a completely different pitcher when he throws in the 9th inning instead of the 8th (he throws underhand). Plus, the rules in the 9th inning are completely different (4 strikes, 4 outs) than 1st-8th inning rules.

osick87

Community Liaison
.500 coming out of Tampa. I'll take it. Hopefully the Jays play well against the Yankees. It's the race to 4th.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Hola Unblocker sounds pretty interesting. May have to give that a shot, but can you set your region in case I want to watch a Yankees game and avoid using a NYC IP?

Carolina Blue

Nats did everything they could to lose that game offensively.

Harper is 3 for 17 with 8 strikeouts so far. Gotta figure out how to swing the bat with all of that added muscle.

MrShotgun

Coworker next to me when Swisher comes to bat down 2-1: "this fucker will swing for the fences 3 straight times and miss". Swish hits a 2 run shot to go up 3-2: "man, did I eat shit!" :laughing:

Lloyd Carr

Swish is the man. You're lucky to have him.

Speaking of Swisher, I miss the hell out of that 2009 season the Yankees had. It was just a fun season to watch. Pies, wins, laughs, wins, the core four. Good times.

Schauwn

What's the site to stream games online? I dont have an mlb.tv package or else I'd watch it there, unless someone wants to share :)