• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

Heisman06

Who's your picks to win awards this season? Some are forefone conclusions (Curry, KAT) while others are up for debate. For instance, Hassan Whiteside is putting up extraordinary blocking numbers and is top 3 in most defensive rankings I've seen but you gotta think Kawhi or Draymond win. For good reason.

Names in parentheses are who I'd vote for if different than prediction.

MVP: Steph
ROY: KAT
Coach: Stotts (Kerr)
Most Improved: C.J. McCollum or Isaiah Thomas. I'm ok with either.
Sixth Man: Jamal Crawford
Defense: Kawhi (Hassan of course)

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
How's the Pels "traditional" plan working out? :trollface:
Hard to tell when every piece of their core has missed significant time due to unforseen injuries.

Gonna find the stat but I think the core of guys the pels envisioned finishing games have only played about a games worth of minutes together or something crazy like that

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Hard to tell when every piece of their core has missed significant time due to unforseen injuries.

Gonna find the stat but I think the core of guys the pels envisioned finishing games have only played about a games worth of minutes together or something crazy like that

Injured core? Time to find a healthy core group of players. Reset button time. Power tankings engage.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
RUSS gets his 18th triple double. Last player to do that was Magic Johnson in 1981.

Also did it in 17 minutes and 35 seconds, which is the second fastest triple-double ever and the fastest since 1955.

GuyIncognito

I can cheer for players and still hate their teams.

Plus, I don't hate Houston per se. They just have a knack for stockpiling absolute scumbags, surpassed only by the Clippers.

But I like RUSS more than I hate anybody else.

evil1

4675064e74be608035200a63349b1fa6f78b7553b2846c980ce05f55eb4762eb.jpg

I approve.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
rockets blowing out minnesota, utah and dallas in a tight game...last 2 spots in the west coming down to the wire. at least there's some intrigue there.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Thunder blowing out the Lakers at home, fans chanting for Kobe. OKC also had a cool tribute video for him during player intros.

C2tQOs2.gif

zoltan

The douchiest team is by far the rockets lol

The Clippers i guess are up there. Most people just have a problem with CP and BG the rest of the team seems like a good bunch.

Every team has their doushey player's.

GuyIncognito

IDK, the Rockets sent Garcia half the world away, that bumped them up a bit.

Guys I don't like on the Clippers: Paul, Griffin, Pierce, Jordan, Redick.

GuyIncognito

Eh, the Thudner fans have (at least to my eye) been semi-Lakers fans ever since the Errz put the Thunder out in 2010.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Only in basketball or on nutopia where you can be applauded for doing something dumb in the name of trying to do something different
Glad youre onboard now too, i really didnt think you'd ever figure out that the sixers model is well done but you did

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Detective: So you like to cum in your partner's face?

Bryant: That's my thing....

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/kobe-bryant-police-interview?page=18

Detective Loya: Did you...um did you have her from behind?

Bryan: Uhh....yeah yeah yeah from behind?

Detective Loya: Yeah.

Bryant: Alright, umm....

Detective Loya: I don't want you to demonstrate Kobe.

--------

Bryant: I didn't finish a fucking thing

Detective Winters: and I know it stopped at a certain point, okay

Detective Loya: by no means do we think you're

Bryant: Matter of fact

Detective Loya: go ahead

Bryant: I jerked off when she left

evil1

I'll just save time and give a blanket "like" to everything Bruin posts today.

I was almost upset at goblue for breaking the Kobe streak, but how can you not like Laker Fletch?

evil1

But why show just offensive highlights? Kobe made the All Defensive 1st team a record 9 times (tied with Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett, and MJ)