• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
In a just world those holding calls would be reversed and Clete Blakeman would be removed from the earth by a missile from a Northrop Grumman© B-2

Wolfman21

Life is a joke. I should have known.

I'll be drinking all night and sleeping all day tomorrow. I probably would've done the same if they won but it's somber now. This is what I get for believing in anything.

Atleast you've seen your fav team in two superb owls. I have to resort to grainy footage of guys who are now grandparents

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Panthers D coord is a fucking mongoloid. Manning throws a 10 yard out and it's in the air for 3 seconds, and he can't throw more than 40 yards downfield. How can you not defend that? I know they only scored 17 points, they should have scored THREE at most playing like that.

Outsmarted hisself, probably by thinking he's a "football mind" @PSUEagle with an IQ over 90 and he isn't. Slingblade with a headset

Wolfman21

The Panthers D coord is a fucking mongoloid. Manning throws a 10 yard out and it's in the air for 3 seconds, and he can't throw more than 40 yards downfield. How can you not defend that? I know they only scored 17 points, they should have scored THREE at most playing like that.

Outsmarted hisself, probably by thinking he's a "football mind" @PSUEagle with an IQ over 90 and he isn't. Slingblade with a headset

Wut? The panthers d only gave up like 6 pts. The other 18 is on the panthers offense

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Life is a joke. I should have known.

I'll be drinking all night and sleeping all day tomorrow. I probably would've done the same if they won but it's somber now. This is what I get for believing in anything.

Don't worry, you still get to strut in teal on your way home.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh yeah I'm a HUGE panthers fan, it's not that you're a super butt hurt local still clinging to the old hometown team who are a bunch of colossal fuckups that made the playoffs in the Sunbelt conference of the NFL

Wolfman21

Oh yeah I'm a HUGE panthers fan, it's not that you're a super butt hurt local still clinging to the old hometown team who are a bunch of colossal fuckups that made the playoffs in the Sunbelt conference of the NFL

Was talking about your inane defensive coordinator post that proves you either didn't watch the game or don't know football. Prolly the second one. Also, I cheered for the Redskins before the panthers even had a stadium. You seem pretty butt hurt that you got called out. I'm sorry

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh yeah the Carolina D was superb allowing Manning who can't get the ball more than 10 yards downfield to basically do as he pleased. You secretly love Cam and have jungle feev

PSUEagle

LOL. So that mongoloid's defense gave up under 200 yards of offense, a TD on a super short field, and still had the Panthers in position to take the lead late despite Cam shitting down his leg. But hey, I guess he should have told him not to fumble around his own end zone or not tackle the returner on a punt.

Even for you this is a dumb post.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong

I mean, the Broncos gained 200 yards of offense and were 1 of 14 on 3rd down.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
5aXpg294Bf-2.png

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I am just very surprised wolfman has such a hardon for Carolina. You go back like 8 pages and he's practically about to shit on Ron Rivera's lawn.

Wolfman21

I've been dealing with panthers fans all night who lack general,football knowledge, so that post wasn't out of the realm of possibility to me compared to what I heard throughout the night

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I've been dealing with panthers fans all night who lack general,football knowledge, so that post wasn't out of the realm of possibility to me compared to what I heard throughout the night

Sorry mang

handshake.gif

Wolfman21

I am just very surprised wolfman has such a hardon for Carolina. You go back like 8 pages and he's practically about to shit on Ron Rivera's lawn.

It wouldn't be a solid shit, I can tell you that. Actually like Rivera, TD, kuechly, etc. think cam is a poser and josh Norman is one of the dumbest humans on this earth.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
I would too if Daniel Snyder was going to own my favorite team for the next 40 years.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Panthers should let Norman go in FA. Dude's not as great as he thinks he is. 50 year old Charles Woodson >

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I would too if Daniel Snyder was going to own my favorite team for the next 40 years.

One of the greatest things you may not have experienced is that point in a Reskins season when local talk radio turns from pitchforks to "we could make the superb owl". This year it turned in the span of like 4 days.

giphy.gif

Wolfman21

Panthers should let Norman go in FA. Dude's not as great as he thinks he is. 50 year old Charles Woodson >

He's good, but he gets a lot of help from that front and those linebackers. Plus he's what, 28? He's about to reach the point in his career where he starts declining. Not worth wrapping up that kinda money long term in a near 30 year old CB

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Seems like a perfect signing for the Skins, unfortunately. Actually maybe not considering McLoghan. But definitely a likely Skins signing of yesteryear. Could have been the next Archuleta

Wolfman21

One of the greatest things you may not have experienced is that point in a Reskins season when local talk radio turns from pitchforks to "we could make the superb owl". This year it turned in the span of like 4 days.

giphy.gif

Exact opposite is about to happen in charlotte

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
My super bowl party hosts have the most insane spread. Basically stumbled into a yearly superbowl with a bunch of Southpaws. Almost die on the capital beltway every year after the game but worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.