• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heisman06

I think @Travis7401 may be on to something. The best teachers aren't the people that are naturally brilliant at something. The best are the ones that have middle of the road to sub par skill but somehow find a way to be effective. They know what it's like to struggle and how to overcome and can teach others how to do what they did. How many great NFL corches were really great players? I can't think of many. On the other hand there were lots of journeymen that became fantastic corches.

This definitely tends to be true. Imagine MJ or Kobe as a coach. Dan Marino used to verbally humiliate his WR's in his playing days.... Imagine him as a coach.

I do think Mike Vrabel is a current exception to the rule. He's a future head corch.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Kansas City Chefs: finding ways to lose games since 2011. With King Checkdown I bet they find another way to lose over the pond against Detroit.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
hardengif.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
There is no explanation for that. He thought he was on punt return for some reason even though he is looking at a guy in a different uniform run with the ball right at him. Some football players are so fucking dumb. You can't explain that.

Herrb

There is no explanation for that. He thought he was on punt return for some reason even though he is looking at a guy in a different uniform run with the ball right at him. Some football players are so fucking dumb. You can't explain that.
Explanation is concussion

Reel

Community Liaison
the interwebz are saying Rivers punched a glove

i'll just pretend it was really a bird

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

Concussions. I think I believe it was concussions, to me...

bruin

Kansas City Chefs: finding ways to lose games since 2011. With King Checkdown I bet they find another way to lose over the pond against Detroit.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

/bart scott for when KC has a top 5 pick and they pass over Goff.

bruin

wtf at the dude in the saints ricky williams jersey

this isn't surprising. fucking jags fans take over Jack Murph when they come to town.

looking forward to the drive to Carson now. Tommy's Burgers on the way back, mijos.

bruin

Yes, the one off Sepulveda in Carson is good. Would walk there a block from my grandmas house. They have a "original" Tommy's Chili Burgers in Lake Forest which is garbage.

Now, Larry's in San Pedro. :drooling:

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Is this the same Tommys as the one in San Clemente? Unremarkable to me to me

worst2first

The dumb is strong with that one.

In a somewhat unrelated note, I loved me some Ironhead Heyward. Watching him play was so much fun.

Last edited:

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I guarantee that if the Panthers beat the Seahawks this weekend, the talking heads will finally get off Seattle's nuts. Personally, I think it's gonna be like the last 3 regular season games where both offenses are terrible until the Panthers give Russell an opportunity at a game winning drive, which he will seize successfully. Just glad Kuechly is back.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Seahawks offense has been pretty craptacular so far. That whole Jimmy Graham trade was also baffling and disastrous. Lets pay a guy a lot of money to block while shipping away our center and using a converted D lineman in his place. Brilliant!

Reel

Community Liaison
Seahawks offense has been pretty craptacular so far. That whole Jimmy Graham trade was also baffling and disastrous. Lets pay a guy a lot of money to block while shipping away our center and using a converted D lineman in his place. Brilliant!
Part of me thinks they did it just to pry him away from nola but that doesn't make any sense right?

worst2first

I was thinking the same thing with D. Murray but the Iggles are in the same division. Why would you pay someone all that money and not use them?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Makes about as much sense as investing time in a Texans Thursday night game, but that's coming from a Lions fan so what the fuck do I know

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Not sure what happened to Schwenke's leg but it was so bad they wouldn't even show the replay. Never seen them do that. I'm sure it will be on the internet soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.