• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm going to watch The Shining and The Shinning tonight instead. Making a red wine reduction filet dinner too.

I'm predicting 3+ Peyton picks.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Did Kubiak ever get the Texans a playoff win? This is the guy that's gon take the Broncos all the way? I don't know...

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Gon do a couple turkey burgers on the foreman grill tonight and warsh them down with some beer. I think. Haven't made up my mind which one in drankin yet.

Not watching the game tho. I might drunk raid Arma tonight

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Did Kubiak ever get the Texans a playoff win? This is the guy that's gon take the Broncos all the way? I don't know...

lol, of all the relative advantages Carolina has, I really don't think corching is one of them. Is Ron Rivera really that guy either? I mean one of them has to win.

Kubiak's playoff record (including his coordinator years) is actually really solid. He's got 3 super bowl victories as a coordinator. Plus, I don't think he ever got a fair shake for what he did with the Texans either. They were a team that had gone 18-46 all time when Kubiak took over and they saw immediate improvement with him as HC, going from 2-14 to 6-10. Then he brought them back to back 8-8 seasons when that division was actually really good (Peyton on the Colts) then he gave the franchise their first winning record, first playoff victory, first 10 win season, and a 12 win season.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Flyover would be better if it was just an osprey crashing onto the turf

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.