• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
"Caught a touchdown pass from Johnny Unitas"

Holy shit, that's the something you say if you were joking about how old somebody is

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
So Cam is averaging 9 YPC and yet I haven't seen a single QB designed run in the second half. Shula is an offensive genius.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
That's what they want the broncos to think. Panthers dont go right for the jugar they play mind games first.

Wolfman21

Broncos gonna ride a defensive td and a mistake filled panthers effort to a super bowl. If you ever thought that "defense wins super bowls" was wrong, your mind should be changed. Can't believe they gonna win a super bowl with that POS offense

Borman

This is worse than the Ravens win. At least Dilfer wasn't a complete noodle.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
How's much better does it look?I've heard mixed reviews on upscaling but new models are probably working the kinks out
For a $600 Vizio, it looks pretty damn good. Can't wait to get some real 4k programming and such. My internet sucks ass, so I doubt I'll be able to stream any.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Just made an amazing skillet seared strip steak with red wine reduction sauce for theas bday nomnomnom.

Danny running through the shrub maze now! Run Danny run!

Had chicken and rice for third night in a row. An aunt made 2 pans of it and sides. Hoping to finish off the 2nd pan between breakfast and dinner tomorrow so we can move into the three big ziplock full of pulled pork that she made that we had to freeze. Mmacks can eat,but she really overestimated how much.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Had chicken and rice for third night in a row. An aunt made 2 pans of it and sides. Hoping to finish off the 2nd pan between breakfast and dinner tomorrow so we can move into the three big ziplock full of pulled pork that she made that we had to freeze. Mmacks can eat,but she really overestimated how much.

Chicken and rice is a great leftover meal, IMO.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Chicken and rice is a great leftover meal, IMO.

Oh indeed. I just wonder if I would have been better off freezing the 2nd pan and mixing in the pulled pork. Lessons learned. I just enjoy the fact that we aren't running through drive through so eatjng fast food or hospital cafeteria food for a few nights. We do lunch everyday at the hospital cafeteria. People aren't meant to eat at those things for huge chunks of 2 and a half years.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Oh indeed. I just wonder if I would have been better off freezing the 2nd pan and mixing in the pulled pork. Lessons learned. I just enjoy the fact that we aren't running through drive through so eatjng fast food or hospital cafeteria food for a few nights. We do lunch everyday at the hospital cafeteria. People aren't meant to eat at those things for huge chunks of 2 and a half years.

That's why I love the chicken and rice, so versatile. Pulled pork mixed in probably would have been money

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
That's why I love the chicken and rice, so versatile. Pulled pork mixed in probably would have been money

I actually meant mixed into the rotation. But mixing it in might be the move on this 2nd pan.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Broncos have had probably one drive in the second half that's gotten a first down. New England all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.