• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 NBA Season: no IT ITT

CJ_24

Oh shit, you didn't quote the best part

The Warriors felt, according to multiple sources, that if a player supposedly meant so much to a city, a small-market city at that, a courtesy greeting was in order from top brass issuing their fans a reminder and proper perspective on Durant's role in elevating the Thunder into a perennial championship-contending team.

This makes it just seem unbelievable. Nobody is going to say that on the record even if they are being quoted anonymously, I'm not even sure someone would say that off the record. That's two "sources" drunk as fuck at a Bay Area bar being overheard.

Or it's Draymong stirring shit up

fify

sayo

YEET
These OKC uniforms are a reminder of how terrible their branding is. Did they steal those shorts from a college team?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The funny thing is now I don't know if you're talking about that shot block on Iggy or the two missed fts...:laughing:
:laughing:
Two missed fts. I mean it's not just those but he's such a net negative on offense that to be on the floor his contribution on defense has to be valued so insanely high I can't even fathom it.

sayo

YEET
Two missed fts. I mean it's not just those but he's such a net negative on offense that to be on the floor his contribution on defense has to be valued so insanely high I can't even fathom it.
Makes you appreciate guys like Draymong and kawhi. Those guys are otherworldly on defense and then turn around and produce offensively.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Kawhi is an alien or a robot.

Honestly I can't say if I'm more impressed at someone like Draymong because he can do both or Roberson because he is so unrealistically bad at one and still is a key player. Even on a team like the Thudner.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
The Warriors are just really good at doing things OKC isn't good at defending, namely perimeter shooting, and they play deceptively good team defense, although OKC missed a bunch of good looks tonight. Kind of like how rhubarb's team makeup (even without Durant) and style of play pose a ton of problems for San Antonio.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
the only solace I take is I don't have to watch the warriors win the shampship this year. aside from klay they just got so punchable so quick.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
btw saw this on reddit and it's why I don't trust that article earlier about the warriors being extra soft, espn is shit. They will bend or twist someone's words together to create something better when there is a video interview, when there is no source they might as well be writing fiction.

zoltan

Yawn.

Curry gives Russ the work every time they step on the court together, not to mention he was one of the three major players on that teams run. A bit different from Ezeli, who was a cog in their championship run too but for the little things.

And this isn't to downplay Russell, I don't even think Curry can take that kind of usage that Westbrook has to endure on a nightly basis let alone average a triple double, but I also don't see Russ winning a championship anytime soon either.

Advantage Curry.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Highly vaccinated kicks

autism-54.png

Jumpman Jumpman
On that squalene vaccine lean

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Yawn.

Curry gives Russ the work every time they step on the court together, not to mention he was one of the three major players on that teams run. A bit different from Ezeli, who was a cog in their championship run too but for the little things.

And this isn't to downplay Russell, I don't even think Curry can take that kind of usage that Westbrook has to endure on a nightly basis let alone average a triple double, but I also don't see Russ winning a championship anytime soon either.

Advantage Curry.
Dost thou besmirch Festivus

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yawn.

Advantage Curry.
I come here for the hottest of takes and you consistently deliver 400 degreez

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I posted that before the super slow mo above shot. I thought he grazed at first, I've never seen someone as dumb as sideshow bob before, nobody has gone that far with Serge

zoltan

The story names are hilarious tho

"Actual NBA fight"

"Punches thrown in real NBA fight"

"Actual punches thrown"

zoltan

Austin Rivers has one of the nastiest crossovers in the league

Speights has a really nice shooting form

Crawford is a non factor a lot more than he used to be

Seth Curry reminds me alot of CJ Mccollum

Blake is no longer fun to watch. At all.

Noel found a good niche in Dallas

Felton looks like he plays good D, but really doesn't

Chris Paul looks over it

Dirk still wetting jumpers without jumping

I really hate the re brand of the clippers more than anything in basketball. The jerseys are so wack. I miss the OG clippers jerseys. When Del Negro was the coach, before they had Redick and tried to copy the Spurs they just played freestyle and a little looser and it was a more entertaining brand of basketball than this BULLSHIT.

Also Paul Pierce is a ho for this farewell tour thingy. Dude is literally stealing money.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
When was that bitch ever fun to watch? When he flopped against JJ Barea?

http://deadspin.com/lil-j-j-barea-got-ejected-for-taking-down-blake-griffi-1793594165

You must have missed his first few years in the league. He got hit in the face so any other player and nobody cares but because people have unfettered hate towards him it's a thing. What you should be tom bout is Blake flat tired him right before that apparently.

I still enjoy watching Blake when CP3 is out, his game has developed really nicely.

zoltan

You must have missed his first few years in the league. He got hit in the face so any other player and nobody cares but because people have unfettered hate towards him it's a thing. What you should be tom bout is Blake flat tired him right before that apparently.

I still enjoy watching Blake when CP3 is out, his game has developed really nicely.

Dude his skills really have improved a lot and quite visibly as well. He's just too passive.

against the mavs Blake looked the big man who overdribbles stereotype, too prideful to pass it out during a double team, and constantly looking for contact rather than trying to dominate.

He tries to do too much. He stops the ball. It seems like he wants to run point half the time, I don't understand.

He's so versatile, he just plays so limited even with his expanded game. Still gets gun-shy shooting jumpers from the midrange, floater and hook are inconsistent, struggles to create space for his shot but dribbles a lot anyway, has a hard time creating from his triple threat.

He needs to fit in more. There's no way with his skillset and athleticism he shouldn't be a top 5 player in the entire league. He shows up in the playoffs sometimes but not often lately.