• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Sounds like Matt Canada might not be back as our OC next year based on Coach O’s comments. Ugh, that would pretty much cancel out any excitement from our turnaround this year.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee never even talked to him. It is funny he took less money to not go to Florida though lol.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Tennessee is going to overcorrect and go for some WELL RESPECTED IN THE CORCHING COMMUNITY nashnul blowhard from some coaching tree.

They’re going to have to #praytherosary Jimmy Haslam and HGH Manning can get enough Mouse’s Ear whores and Copperhead Road blow to wow over some bum GTA from Klimpson after their last three hires. The only person that’s going to take that job that’s not some absolute green gills gloryboi is some old fuck looking for a final payday. This is the same school that wound up with ninth choice Derek “Hot Pants” Dooley instead of a legit corch before Bitch Jones came to town to bring back the 1950s. They are fooked.

Some report floated about Tennessee looking at Schiano. I promise that if they hire him I'm done. I will not root or watch a single second of Tennessee football.

My BIL told me about some local yokel #INSIDER (@Orlando) on the Knoxvegas radio tom bout Terry Schiavo to Get Blown Out CONFIRMED. Ordinarily he told me this would be some delusional clown selling used Pontiacs on Rutledge Pike just calling into escape their life in Strawberry Plains but this the same #INSIDER that knew about Lance Kitten. I’m still hoping it’s Le Smiles so I can watch the Vololololols run the off tackle dive 35 times a game.

Lolol.

Too drunk to fall for this trololol.

Chip said “nah” to UF and Tenn. Gotta hurt. It just means more—-to cousins kissing cousins.

Chip Kelly also told the Believeland Browns “nah” when he left Oregon and look where they at today. In case you ain’t watching NASHNUL the Browns today have Pauly D tryin’ find a way to lose money and fans in da NFL. Money don’t matter 2 night if you joining a sinking shitshow.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Tennessee never even talked to him. It is funny he took less money to not go to Florida though lol.

Can you blame him? He just watched a coach who won two division titles in a row get fired. Their facilities are hot garbage as well. And he would have Spurrier hanging over him every day. UF is a mess. The fan base and lack of support coupled with a legend former coach around to get in the way has to be a major turnoff for any capable coach.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yep if they hire the child rape enabler that'll be very fitting and definitely will have me rooting against the Vols from now on.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Fisher to Daddy?

RuwYffh.jpg