• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That's why I'm Team Poche for life. Dude does so much with so little as it relates to the other Sky 6.

-YTC

It's really true, just look at his trophy cabinet:

Display_cabinets.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
While he's been at Tottenham, Arsenal and Van Gaal's shitty ManU have won all the FA Cups. Poch has the best forward in the Premier League, the best defense, and the best young player, and he's won jack shit. But hey, that FA Cup semi and League Cup final are true accomplishments! Oh and they finally finished higher than Arsenal. So it's all fine.

chibob

Unfortunately, with them playing at Wembley this year, I doubt it will there season to win the Prem.

I also think with the exception of the CL, Poch only cares about the Prem.

The last two seasons have been his best chance at winning. Everyone (with the exception of Arsenal) have kicked it up a gear.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
While he's been at Tottenham, Arsenal and Van Gaal's shitty ManU have won all the FA Cups. Poch has the best forward in the Premier League, the best defense, and the best young player, and he's won jack shit. But hey, that FA Cup semi and League Cup final are true accomplishments! Oh and they finally finished higher than Arsenal. So it's all fine.

There's nothing more satisfying than when your favorite team exceeds your wildest expectations. I hope you get to enjoy it some day.

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Unfortunately, with them playing at Wembley this year, I doubt it will there season to win the Prem.

I also think with the exception of the CL, Poch only cares about the Prem.

The last two seasons have been his best chance at winning. Everyone (with the exception of Arsenal) have kicked it up a gear.

Completely agree. I'd be pleased with a top 5 finish this year.

-YTC

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member

But look at all of the statistics that say how well Tottenham are performing. That's what matters. Now that they're going back to the dustbin for the next 50 years because the new stadium will cripple them financially and spiritually, those fans are going to live off those stats and the "exceeds expectations" grades for years to come. No-one will think they're even more pathetic than ever.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
In terms of happiness as a fan, I'll take "exceeds expectations" over "coming up short of expectations frequently with an occasional trophy."

Maybe that's just me, doe.

-YTC

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
In terms of happiness as a fan, I'll take "exceeds expectations" over "coming up short of expectations frequently with an occasional trophy."

Maybe that's just me, doe.

-YTC

If you ever won anything, your expectations would be higher, so this is profoundly stupid. You may as well rephrase and say "I hope we never win anything".

Last edited:

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
If you ever won anything, your expectations would be higher, so this is profoundly stupid. You may as well rephrase and say "I hope we never win anything".

If winning something turns me into a "fan" like you, then I'll gladly rephrase and say "I hope we never win anything."

-YTC

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
If winning something turns me into a "fan" like you, then I'll gladly rephrase and say "I hope we never win anything."

-YTC

Don't take it personally. I can't stand Tottenham fans and you seem to have taken up the mantle with absolute aplomb.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I haven't taken anything personally. I'm merely referencing that you are never happy with your team and a general curmudgeon when it comes to ur "knowledge" of soccer. If that comes with winning trophies, then I'll happily accept an empty trophy case.

-YTC

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He is a curmudgeon because British fans like to see their rivals fail more than their team succeed. It not really that uncommon here either at this point.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I think today's result proves what I've been saying all along: Spurs get relegated and win Champions League.

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
  1. Manchester City
  2. Manchester United
  3. Chelsea
  4. Tottenham
  5. Liverpool
  6. Arsenal
  7. Southampton
  8. Everton
  9. West Ham
  10. Leicester City
  11. Stoke City
  12. Newcastle
  13. West Brom
  14. Watford
  15. Crystal Palace
  16. Bournemouth
  17. Burley
  18. Swansea
  19. Brighton
  20. Huddersfield
-YTC

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Arsenal on Friday? Your boy is gonna be sleeping in on Saturday fellas.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
  1. Manchester City
  2. Manchester United
  3. Chelsea
  4. Tottenham
  5. Liverpool
  6. Arsenal
  7. Southampton
  8. Everton
  9. West Ham
  10. Leicester City
  11. Stoke City
  12. Newcastle
  13. West Brom
  14. Watford
  15. Crystal Palace
  16. Bournemouth
  17. Burley
  18. Swansea
  19. Brighton
  20. Huddersfield
-YTC

Champions: Manchester United
Champions League: Manchester City, Chelsea, Liverpool
Europa League: Arsenal, Tottenham, Everton
Relegated: Burnley, Brighton, Huddersfield

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
zonal marking really able to shine in this game

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
City definitely gon use that buyback on Nacho eventually, he gon be so good

Oh what am I saying, they'll just buy someone for 80M Squigglies instead

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
lol @ Alexis up in the box with an "abdominal injury." he might even be a better defender than holding!

looking forward to seeing him in a Monaco/Juve/Chinese PL team jersey soon

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The most Arsenal thing ever. And of course Giroud comes on and scores a huge goal. They need to inject him with some kind of Soviet Era super serum so that he can play 90 every single game.

chibob

The most Arsenal thing ever. And of course Giroud comes on and scores a huge goal. They need to inject him with some kind of Soviet Era super serum so that he can play 90 every single game.

He has no issue playing 90 minutes. Wenger refuses to start him. The same way he refuses to play Perez.

tab10

Either change thread title or make new thread?

Phew! Not ideal defensively, three bonehead plays resulted in all their goals.