• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

DanishDonut0

West Ham...

giphy.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Oh my god, I love Jens Lehmann: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...e-arsenals-title-challenge-fell-apart-in2008/

When the match was over, I went up to him. ‘Listen, when something’s happening at my end, you’re not to yell at the back.’ That was when all his rage broke out of him. ‘What do you want, bastardo?’ ‘What are you saying? Why are you insulting me?’ I shot back. ‘Shut the f*** up, bastardo!’ came the reply. ‘Ah, at least now you’re openly saying what you really think of me,’ I said. ‘This is your true character – insulting colleagues!’

By now, the other players and the boss had noticed our argument and tried to calm us down, having to positively restrain Almunia so that he would not smack me. I, of course, would have welcomed him losing control, since that would have meant getting rid of a rival. Unfortunately, he cooled down again.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Always tough when you lose to Little Brother. Oh well, on to bigger and better things. Like winning the double.

-YTC

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Where has THAT team been all year?

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
This team has no clue what it wants to be right now.

Sometimes press, sometimes absorb and counter. Sometimes through the wings, sometimes through the middle.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I know I'm late on this, but I'm so done with Sissoko. How can you have a player in the attacking half who NEVER passes the ball forward or look for a shot?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Definitely should have been a penalty on Rose, but he went in looking for it, and the ref wasn't having any of that shit.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He slowly rolled a free kick in from 23 under the BHA wall because they all jumped