• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Motor Racing thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Watching the "enhancements" press conference. Let's just say that my Sunday afternoons and Saturday evenings have been freed up.

goblue96

Was this question asked and if it was, was it answered? Will stage wins count as Cup wins for record keeping purposes?

Wolfman21

Was this question asked and if it was, was it answered? Will stage wins count as Cup wins for record keeping purposes?

Who knows? Remember last years all star race where no one had one fucking clue what was going on? I see that happening over and over again this year. This is a fucking disaster.

goblue96

Are the stages at regular intervals or whatever the fuck Brian France feels like making them after he wakes from his latest drinking binge?

Bdub

One has to ask how does Brian France think these changes are going to increase revenue? Doesn't he have some kind of advisory board to tell him how stupid his ideas are?

Wolfman21

One has to ask how does Brian France think these changes are going to increase revenue? Doesn't he have some kind of advisory board to tell him how stupid his ideas are?

Well when all the most popular drivers are pumping this idea like its the next best thing...what you gonna do?

BamaRedwingsFan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
tumblr_miaat02m3N1rqjekeo1_400.gif
I can't like that gif enough. Nascar is dead to me now

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

goblue96

Throwback to the 24th Anniversary of the Dale and Dale Show. Credit to Ken Squier and Neil Bonnett for getting out of the way in the booth and letting Ned bring 'em home.

54 cars for 41 starting spots that season.

goblue96

the clash postponed until tomorrow at 11 AM EST....when no one will be watching

Actually, 11:35 am.

Rain forces postponement of Daytona Clash to Sunday: Persistent rain on Saturday night forced postponement of the Advance Auto Parts Clash at Daytona. The race has been rescheduled for Sunday morning, with green flag at 11:35am/et, broadcast on FS1 (coverage starts at 11:00am/et). The Clash will precede Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series qualifying for the Daytona 500, which is scheduled to take place at 3:00pm/et Sunday at Daytona International Speedway.

goblue96

The Daytona International Speedway stadium admission gates for Clash ticket holders will open at 10:30am. Qualifying ticket holders will not be admitted until 2pm. Qualifying ticket holders wanting to also attend the Clash can upgrade to a general admission ticket for $30.

Fuck you, NASCAR....Fuck you!