• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

2019-20 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

4 extra time goals wtf

Shame Oblak wont ever get a WC appearance with Slovenia. Has to be the best in the world.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Snorky's Shame

Not to mention Napoli can’t fly into Barcelona and La Liga has been shut down for 2 weeks.

Copa del Rey Final also postponed.

FWIW La Liga and Serie A used to end in mid-June on a regular basis (basically odd numbered years). Could see that and the Euro being pushed back. Players would have no rest though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Not to mention Napoli can’t fly into Barcelona and La Liga has been shut down for 2 weeks.

Copa del Rey Final also postponed.

FWIW La Liga and Serie A used to end in mid-June on a regular basis (basically odd numbered years). Could see that and the Euro being pushed back. Players would have no rest though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Except for the two weeks (or more) of rest that they now have.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Euros will go to 2021. They let domestic seasons play out. All domestic calendars are pushed back a little as is CL for 2021. If you know now, you can push Euros to start in perhaps even August '21, and again push things back a bit for domestic/European calendar in 21-22. Keep the start of the season really short because Qatar will be in the winter.

The other thing is you will have to eliminate a Nations League season I think if you end up pushing everything back. OR you could just play the Euros over the course of International dates? Maybe the final 8 just one longer FIFA date.

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hertha just needed fans to not come to games!
3 clean sheets in the last 4 games, and the game they gave up goals is one they actually drew with RBL which is a good result anyway.

May need to cop a shirt soon. I'll need a euro 5XL!