• Attention visitors:

Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A LEGITIMATE PERSON, email utopiasreg@gmail.com and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password.

2019-20 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Looks like all but 3 of the rest of the CL games will only be on CBS streaming. The final will be on CBS Sports Network. Handwank dot gif

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
#SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT
#SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT

NML

Sarri runs one of the more complex tactical styles among the major corches, and he keeps getting canned after one season lol

Also the answer for who to root for in the UCL is definitely Atalanta - they are a small-town club that scored nearly 100 goals in fucking Italy. Far and away the most entertaining team to watch as they have studs like Gomez, Zapata, Muriel, and Ilicic (who’s injured for PSG) offensively and Kella and I on the backline