• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Wolfman21

Id imagine alot of these guys didnt get turned down by women much in high school and college. When youre used to being able to whip it out and not be told no...you push the envelope.

bruin

Wasn’t there a story about Mike Tirico years ago telling a high ESPN exec that he wanted to fuck her right there on the table at a Xmas party?

Anyone see the Football Life on Pat Summerall? He and Tom Brookshier were no angels either.

Pity for our future.

Brick

“Later, when the staff went to a bar after a late night covering the NCAA tournament, Tirico approached her and said, ‘I wish I was single. If I were, I'd throw you on the table right here and f--k your brains out,” Freeman wrote.
tenor.gif

CJ_24

Apparently Mr. Rodgers is cleared to play on Sunday. Dammit. Playing him is a bad idea and it will end badly.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Green Bay doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of making the playoffs. Rodgers will prolly get them to 9-7 and a worse draft pick. GJGE.

R2D2

Don't understand why they want to risk him getting re-injured. I don't see the Pack beating Carolina or Minnesota.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
They could beat Carolina, but I agree. Why bother? They need a miracle to make the playoffs. Ask Tony Romo if this is a good idea.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They have the same record as the Lions, who are in the final spot, and play them the final game. The Packers just have 3 tough opponents left. I think that is why people think it's a long shot.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Carolina and Atlanta have the Wild Cards right now. Seattle and Detroit are 7th and 8th respectively.

The Packers probably have the toughest schedule remaining, and they are currently ranked 9th in the NFC. They need to win out and get some help in order to make the playoffs.

Dallas also has the same record, and has to play the Raiders, Shehawks, and a Wentz-less Eagles. Plus Elliott will return soon. I like Dallas' chances better, even though they're in 10th right now.

CJ_24

Green Bay essentially needs Seattle to lose another game, Carolina to lose two more games (including to Green Bay), and either Atlanta lose two more games or New Orleans lose all three.

g'luck with that.

CJ_24

I do not care whether they do or don't. My only point is that Green Bay ain't makin' no playoffs, so they shouldn't risk the life and limbs of Mr. Rodgers on a lost cause.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
The upside is the Packers just significantly improved a very low playoff chance. What downside is there? He hurts his collar bone again and has surgery and is right back healthy next season?

R2D2

I mean anything can happen. Doesn't have to be collarbone. Can tear his ACL like Watson/Wentz.

CJ_24

The downside is that Rodgers comes back to early, gets hurts worse, and ends up as the next Romo--prone to re-injury from all the other injuries, body breaks down and retires early.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
The downside is that Rodgers comes back to early, gets hurts worse, and ends up as the next Romo--prone to re-injury from all the other injuries, body breaks down and retires early.
My brain literally hurts at how stupid this is.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Even assuming that it is dumb, it's not as dumb as thinking that this shit-ass Packers team is going to leapfrog half the NFC and make the playoffs. The burdens do not outweigh the benefits.
So they should have sat him all season?

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Even assuming that it is dumb, it's not as dumb as thinking that this shit-ass Packers team is going to leapfrog half the NFC and make the playoffs. The burdens do not outweigh the benefits.

If the Packers win out they will be dancing. Might as well play him until they lose again. You never know, they got Rodgers, Perry, Goodson and Brooks back. Capers innovative bend-but-also-break defense is rounding into form and they play the sorry was Panthers Vikings and lions.

Last edited:

R2D2

Even if they win out and finish 10-6 they still have to worry about Atlanta, Seattle, Carolina, and LA. Possibly even Dallas too. Not an easy road to the playoffs. Even with Rodgers.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
So malady is out--I ordered pizza and wings and having beers and decided to watch some Thursday Night Football

Two awful teams... check
Terrible uniforms.... check
Two terrible QBs...check
Trog offenses...check
Guy carted off who might be knocked out... check

NASHNUL

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Even if they win out and finish 10-6 they still have to worry about Atlanta, Seattle, Carolina, and LA. Possibly even Dallas too. Not an easy road to the playoffs. Even with Rodgers.
Spare me. I've seen this movie before. Carolina plays Atlanta week 17 S
So malady is out--I ordered pizza and wings and having beers and decided to watch some Thursday Night Football

Two awful teams... check
Two terrible QBs...check
Trog offenses...check

NASHNUL

Switch to ESPN. Volleyball > Football don't @ me

jdlikewhoa

Two awful teams... check
Two terrible QBs...check
Trog offenses...check

NASHNUL

These Denver D helmets are sexy af. Even with the dark blue. But orange and the old babby blue and I’d be fapping right now.