• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Renegade

Charge on!
How would Leach do in the NFL? Watching the Falcons shit away a bunch of offensive talent, I’d love to see what he could do with Matty Ice, Julio, Ridley and company.

ZackMills

Have mercy
I think the Skins are gonna lose this game by like 3 touchdowns, but Peterson looks good. Lmao @ sitting him last week just to try and force a half-injured Snyder favorite into the lineup. AP/AD out here running like he's 21 again. Must be the OUDNA

Guice is that age and already broken!

Sam Rosen didn't say AP was running like he was 21, but he did say he was running like he was 5 years younger!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
f3jhplentds31.jpg

Love this sim.

Wolfman21

Broncos vs Titans was one of the most excruciating displays of footbaw ineptitude I've ever seen. I really do love ma'dad to put up with this shit. I'm not even sure the Defense was actually good, it kinda looked like the Titan's offense was just that bad, lol.

didn't catch the redskins/dolphins game, eh?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The Titans defense has given up fewer than 20 points in every game. In the history of the NFL, teams that do that win 79% of their games. Titans are 2-4 lol.

They hired Arthur Fucking Smith to be their OC. Who, you might ask? Yeah we all did. Can't hire some no name who has never been an OC when you have a qb that can't play well week to week. Vrabel sucks fucking ass and has made questionable decision after questionable decision. The o line is putrid and has been since last season.

Burn it to the ground. The team needs new ownership, preferably local. Get the Adams family the fuck out. New corch, new GM. Maybe Peyton will lead a group and buy the franchise.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Watson has defeated both MINSHEW and M'HOMES just 6 games into this season. Unless the Chiefs can fix the D that got a bit exposed yesterday, the race to play the Patriots to represent the AFC in the Superb Owl is a little open right now.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
First NASHNUL I’ve watched since Week 1 and I’ve seen the Packers go three and out three straight times and the defense play well only to be rewarded by the dumbest punt return effort I’ve ever seen

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The ref union must just have a lot of hired goons

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It also goes without saying that this kind of shit always seems to happen to help Rodgers, who ESPN has a massive boner for. I doubt it's an outright conspiracy but it ain't nothing either.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Both of these teams are trash. Can’t wait to see all the sad Packers fans when Aaron Rodgers rides off to that great TWINK fishbowl in West Hollywood once he’s forced to throw to absolute bums like Josh Doctson and the ghost of Golden “I will bang ur wife” Tate.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
On the other hand, maybe don't kick 5 field goals. Packers mostly outplayed the Lions outside the first quarter.

If they DIDN'T play like this I wouldn't know what to do with myself. This is what they always do especially in division games. The typical Lions crushing PRIME TIME loss that should have been a win always has:

1) Way more field goals than touchdowns (or worse, 2-3 missed FGs)
2) Idiotic personal fouls
3) Horrendous officiating staunchly in favor of the opponent

evil1

Steelers top defensive lineman (Stephen Tuitt) is out for the year. They played most of the second half against the Chargers without their two starting cornerbacks and their top defensive lineman, and were down to their third string RB and third string QB. If Pittsburgh ends up 8-8, it may be one of Tomlin's best coaching seasons.

They are just snake bit with injuries this year. I blame the fact that the server for Antonio Brown's social media page is on top an ancient indian burial ground.