• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Just realized at 25 years of life that Sluggo meant Slant and Go thanks to Collinsworth.

jerry-gif.gif

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Sam Darnold is showing how much of a competitor he is tonight, most guys would struggle to go back out there after going 8/22 with 4 interceptions and a lost fumble, but he’s trying to show the world that throwing 5 interceptions isn’t going to stop him from going back out there and throwing 6 interceptions.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Sam Darnold is showing how much of a competitor he is tonight, most guys would struggle to go back out there after going 8/22 with 4 interceptions and a lost fumble, but he’s trying to show the world that throwing 5 interceptions isn’t going to stop him from going back out there and throwing 6 interceptions.

The Turnover King is the king for a reason

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Imagine being so bad the best gift you can give the team that just drafted you is last place finish so they can replace you. Imagine being so bad you get traded by the Cardinals to the Dolphins. Imagine being so bad the Dolphins won’t even start you.

Then imagine trading multiple picks to move up one spot for Mitch Trubisky.
fe1.png

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Emmanuel Sanders and a 5th rounder shipped to the Niners for a 3rd and 4th. Good trade for both sides, I feel.

As for the Panthers...if Kyle Allen beats the Niners this week, I don't know how you take him out. He's gotten better every game and hasn't thrown a pick. I sure Rivera will botch the fuck out of this situation.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Emmanuel Sanders and a 5th rounder shipped to the Niners for a 3rd and 4th. Good trade for both sides, I feel.

As for the Panthers...if Kyle Allen beats the Niners this week, I don't know how you take him out. He's gotten better every game and hasn't thrown a pick. I sure Rivera will botch the fuck out of this situation.

I think they'll lose to the Niners, but not get killed. They'll put Cam back in and suck the rest of the year, miss the playoffs, and then somehow fuck it all up in the offseason by re-signing Cam, and lose Allen because his contract is up after this season.

bruin

Rivers doesn't even have a noodle.
More like limp noodle.
LAC would be a good spot for Brady. Lives in Brentwood, new stadium, good young roster. He'd get a new coach in there too..

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Niners erryting looks good. They are legit. I been rooting for them all season because I usually have to find another team once the titans make me want to kill hisself.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Well, Panthers are getting raped, so that means Cam will prolly be back next week. Either he’ll do well enough to keep his job or destroy whatever trade value he has.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I wonder what the record for blowing leads with less than a minute to play is? Oh well, got some GOOD SOUP in the crockpot. Tomato/Sausage and then I throw some Tortellini in there when it is time to eat!