• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
He's always struck me as a bit pompous, like he had a past life as a late 19th century factory owner.

:dunno:

2 or 3 times when I was a student, he stopped and chatted with me for 5-10 minutes. He didn't know me from the next guy on campus, but I said, "Go get 'em this weekend," or "How'd you get such-and-such to play that well last Saturday?" or something equally lame like that, and he stopped and had fairly in-depth conversations. Couldn't have been nicer. You'd expect a coach at a major program to either ignore you, or smile and keep walking, but he seems perfectly happy just sitting there shooting the shit with a random student.

But even more importantly, he won dem shampships and brought SC back from the grave. So he's St. Peter the Savior of Troy, to me to me.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
:dunno:

2 or 3 times when I was a student, he stopped and chatted with me for 5-10 minutes. He didn't know me from the next guy on campus, but I said, "Go get 'em this weekend," or "How'd you get such-and-such to play that well last Saturday?" or something equally lame like that, and he stopped and had fairly in-depth conversations. Couldn't have been nicer. You'd expect a coach at a major program to either ignore you, or smile and keep walking, but he seems perfectly happy just sitting there shooting the shit with a random student.

But even more importantly, he won dem shampships and brought SC back from the grave. So he's St. Peter the Savior of Troy, to me to me.

Okay, but:

198af2kcuq5fwgif.gif

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Cousin: "did you see the prices of the cubs Indians games...they were astronomical"

My dad: "oh Cleveland ? They were putting bags in their heads it was $8 a ticket!"

Quizzical looks

Dad: "the browns"

Me: (eyeroll) "he's talking about the World Series."

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Must suck cleaning out the Lions locker room after the post game Satanic blood ritual.

7 wins, by no more than 7 points, and I'm not sure they've crested 25 points in any game.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Not sure who fox's target audience is with this rob riggle dude, but they need to stop

Soonerfan09

He's funny in movies and tv shows, but his commercials and whatever he does with football (I saw it once a couple weeks ago) are pretty bad.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Reed runs out of bounds. Cowboys players on the sidelines vigorously signaling for the clock to run, lol.

Imretarded.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Cowboys d is soft as fuck. they gonna get wrecked in playoffs

I was partially asleep but I could have sworn I heard them talking about Sean Lee making plays. It being late November there's no way it's the same Sean Lee that's made out of glass with a puddin' brain, right?

Wolfman21

I was partially asleep but I could have sworn I heard them talking about Sean Lee making plays. It being late November there's no way it's the same Sean Lee that's made out of glass with a puddin' brain, right?

Hell be broke by january. they still gave up 3 tds in 4th quarter. tom brady will wreck their shit

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
They beat the #2 defense in the league by 10 lol. They beat #8 by 6. Seattle is #9.
There is no way there are 8 defenses better than seattle's. I don't care what the YPG stats say

Last edited:

zoltan

Cardinals are secretly the best :Devil:

i really hope CP3 retires after this season so we can land a different QB. His toughness is epic but his lack of mobility and age is showing badly. That and our o line has been ravaged by injuries. :facepalm:

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Legit didn't know Greg Williams was the rams DC lmao

Man he looks different

Hike

güero
I'm torturing myself watching the Niners. They're keeping close just long enough to give up 14 fourth quarter points.