• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Wolfman21

his commencement speech at Wisconsin thats plastered on the front page of ESPN is basically filled with lies. He can go fuck himself and I hope that NC State does away with his little jersey "honor patch"

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
LOL, so I read some of the excerpts in question. It really is a preposterous speech, basically exaggerating his life into the construct of Disney movie that doesn't and will never exist. Very confident that TOB never told him "YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT AS AN NFL QUARTERBACK!" and the baseball thing can easily be confirmed wrong on most levels. It's a new low for him. But I can't say I'm surprised.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
@GR8 2 B FL G8R

http://fanbuzz.rare.us/story/murder...s-by-writing-this-disgusting-letter-to-a-fan/

1-bc54448e9b.jpg

2-1c1186cd29.jpg

3-144a62ed5c.jpg

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
why is a fan writing him letters in prison?

"I'm disappointed in your murdahs. The pats coulda won a couple more supah bowls. You let Tommy down."

evil1

Submitted without comment

New poll finds 9 in 10 Native Americans aren’t offended by Redskins name

Nine in 10 Native Americans say they are not offended by the Washington Redskins name, according to a new Washington Post poll that shows how few ordinary Indians have been persuaded by a national movement to change the football team’s moniker.

The survey of 504 people across every state and the District reveals that the minds of Native Americans have remained unchanged since a 2004 poll by the Annenberg Public Policy Center found the exact same result. Responses to The Post’s questions about the issue were broadly consistent regardless of age, income, education, political party or proximity to reservations.

Wolfman21

Why is that? I just enjoy the massive level of white guilt on the issue. I'm totally indifferent to the name itself.

People are sheep man. Anything that the news trumps as something you should be upset over it...people will be upset over.

ebarws6

stAy
what the fuck

Edit: Tweet has since been deleted but the official NFL account tweeted out that Roger Goodell had died