• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Brick

Fournette will be awful in the NFL. He's slow. LSU wasted too many carries on him. Guice the GOAT.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I wouldn't say the man is slow, he just isn't quick or shifty. People compared him to Peterson, but he is not that agile. I don't know if he will be awful, but I don't think he will end up being worthy of a top 5 pick.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Same situation with AD in Minny besides Percival Harvin and the Favre year.

LT Cam Robinson is a beast

WRs are not bad at all IMO

Didn't the Vikings have a legit line the entire good run of Purple Jesus?

That guy is so typical nfl fan. 25 dollar shirt, 7 dollar haircut, 6th grade reading level caveman face

This is why ShookWolf is one of my favorite posters here and on da interwebz.

Do the Jags play the Jets this year? I want to see this play out in the NFL.

beamer.0.jpeg

I don't care what anyone in Bleaksburg says - that's the GOAT moment for ol' Frank.

Do you think Bortles plays receiver?

Only at the glory hole.

The NFL gives CTE to all of it's viewers.

People sleeping on da greatest poster of all time right here.

Brick

His NASHNUL carrer will likely look like his games against Alabama, where he couldn't get anything going by hisself:

17 carries for 35 yards
19 carries for 31 yards
21 carries for 79 yards
total 57 carries for 145 yards (2.54 YPC)

Comparing him to Peterson is laughable. Peterson could make moves to get into the open field. Fournette usually does his impressive stuff at the second level. I don't see him getting to that level very often.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I mostly agree, but people said that about Derrick Henry and he has been a beast. Look for him to do even better this year unless Murray keeps running like he did last season.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
hot take, but im not high on fournette

he was either injured for the games that mattered or he didnt show up

but he would rip UL Lafayette a new one

NML

hot take, but im not high on fournette

he was either injured for the games that mattered or he didnt show up

but he would rip UL Lafayette a new one

40 carries, 355 yards (8.9 ypc), 6 TDs in two bowl games :dunno:

NML

Oh 7 TDs, actually.

143 yards on 11 carries and 2 TDs in the other. Ur right he's terrible

EDIT: oh and he had a kickoff returned for a touchdown lol

NML

I mean I haven't seen much of him so I won't make predictions, but other than Bama and the game against Florida when he got hurt, he had over 100 yards of offense in every game his last two seasons. He seemed great in his limited time against the Pats.

If he's going to be a bust, I think it has more to do with him being on Jacksonville then his talent.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-washington-redskins-1797971084

The low-hanging fruit is plentiful: the Napoleonic owner supported by lackeys; the horrible and expensive gameday experience at FedEx Field; misguided free agent signings; suing old ladies over season tickets; selling expired airline peanuts; the Jim Zorn experiment; the mishandling of RGIII; a team president who can’t pronounce the starting QB’s name correctly; and many more that Dave McKenna could expound upon. Even now when they finally seem to have their shit together with a competent coaching staff (Tomsula!) that can put a respectable team on the field, the Kirk Cousins contract situation is a fiasco that I’m sure they will ultimately fuck up and result in him playing in San Francisco for Kyle Shanahan.

This brings to me to team name. From the standpoint of basic humanity, the name is racist and demeaning. But I’ve been able to overlook it until recently because, right or not, I could always separate it from the group of players on the field. It was just a name. You don’t think of airplanes and sheep while struggling to watch the Jets and Rams on a Thursday night. I didn’t think about the name when I cheered as RGIII ran for a 76-yard TD against the Vikings (sorry, Drew). I didn’t think about the name on a Sunday morning as I jumped off my couch and shouted when Hopkins missed a chip shot field goal in OT in London. I only cared about what happened on the field and the name was irrelevant. Even though I have multiracial children who may one day feel the pain and confusion of a racial slur because of their skin color, I didn’t think twice about wearing an officially licensed NFL shirt with a slur printed right across my chest.
So what happened that finally made me change my opinion? The most inconceivable thing in my lifetime happened when an unqualified man-baby was chosen to be the most powerful person in the free world and people like Steve Bannon were given prominent positions in the White House. It’s all too common now to see cellphone videos of people being openly racist in public and property being defaced with swastikas and racist slogans. Some people are now emboldened to do this because in their minds they’re doing their part to “Make America Great Again.” Meanwhile, the name of the NFL team that represents the nation’s capital is an insidious racial epithet.

Just like in years past I will still watch the games and get emotionally invested only to have my hopes crushed – I follow all the DC teams so this is nothing new - but I removed the team logo sticker from my car and I got rid of all of the shirts I used to wear. I’m not trying to make some grand gesture, but I feel that it’s important now more than ever.

This team will never win anything. They won’t. The management is stupid. No one has any idea what the fuck they’re doing. Washington is a byword in the NFL for “paycheck” and that is what they deserve. I would have originally said that the fans deserve better, but if you’re still a Skins fan in 2017 then you deserve nothing but the misery and pain you’ll get from this horrendous shitshow of a team. Fuck you.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
89 yards came off one run and they lost, so

He sucked in every game they played against Bama, sucked against Florida last year, and was mediocre in losses to Ole Miss and Arkansas in 2015, but hey, he showed up in a meaningless bowl game against Notre Dame, a game they lost, so you're right. Reel is wrong and Fournette is the next Bo Jackson.

NML

babby bruin is the saltiest dude alive lol

Reel said he didn't show up in big games: I give examples of his two bowl games and the great numbers he put up. You defend him when he was wrong. Just stfu and accept that it was a bad take.

Are you really using that he had an 89 yard run AGAINST him? Not to mention the fact that he had three touchdowns in this game on 13 touches - you blame the loss on him! He scored almost once every four times he touched the ball.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
He averaged 4.3 YPC. I guess that will fit right in with the rest of the Jags' backfield. Maybe they can sign Devontae Booker, too.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
You think the Music City Bowl and the Advocare Texas Bowl are big games? Lolllllll

I'm the saltiest dude alive, yet you told someone to commit suicide over disagreeing with you about how a shitty team looked in a preseason game

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Losing to Notre Dame is just inexcusable for any team that is in d1

NML

He averaged 4.3 YPC. I guess that will fit right in with the rest of the Jags' backfield. Maybe they can sign Devontae Booker, too.
You think the Music City Bowl and the Advocare Texas Bowl are big games? Lolllllll

I'm the saltiest dude alive, yet you told someone to commit suicide over disagreeing with you about how a shitty team looked in a preseason game

and I want basically anyone who would willing watch a Jaguars pre-season game to rid the world of their 40 IQ.

and yes you salty. You can't stand to be wrong over something so stupid as a soon-to-be third string running back's college box scores.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Needs more Larry Michael hate.

:laughing:

Are you still listening to the 106.7 shows? My god. They seriously do bring up Colt McCoy like several times a week as if that's really a solution (and I only listen for 20 minutes a day at most). All of these guys must fucking hate themselves.

Reel

Community Liaison
aye man, i forgot just that quick NML team is the jags lol

i wasnt trying to take a hot take on fournette b/c its the jags, my opinion comes from watching him during his time here

i mean, yea, you cant prevent injuries, but it sure doesnt help when the head corch is just forcing the ball to the guy damn near every down.

its not a surprise that Guice had the production that he did. I think Guice overall was a better player b/c he could catch out the backfield and could actually block. Fournette was a beast no doubt, i just dont think he will have the career that many are hoping

and i would think that regardless of who drafted him

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

Are you still listening to the 106.7 shows? My god. They seriously do bring up Colt McCoy like several times a week as if that's really a solution (and I only listen for 20 minutes a day at most). All of these guys must fucking hate themselves.

Colt McCoy is still on an NFL roster? Does JP calling him the big silly?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
aye man, i forgot just that quick NML team is the jags lol

i wasnt trying to take a hot take on fournette b/c its the jags, my opinion comes from watching him during his time here

i mean, yea, you cant prevent injuries, but it sure doesnt help when the head corch is just forcing the ball to the guy damn near every down.

its not a surprise that Guice had the production that he did. I think Guice overall was a better player b/c he could catch out the backfield and could actually block. Fournette was a beast no doubt, i just dont think he will have the career that many are hoping

and i would think that regardless of who drafted him

I would hand it to Fournette 70 times a game before I would put the game in the hands of whatever quarterback impersonator LSU happened to find in a given year.

Reel

Community Liaison
I would hand it to Fournette 70 times a game before I would put the game in the hands of whatever quarterback impersonator LSU happened to find in a given year.

another reason im glad Lesser Miles is gon lol

imagine how much more effective the RBs would've been had the defense didnt load the box damn near every snap

ZackMills

Have mercy

Nah, but Colt McCoy wouldn't be the worst starting QB in the league.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I mean I haven't seen much of him so I won't make predictions, but other than Bama and the game against Florida when he got hurt, he had over 100 yards of offense in every game his last two seasons. He seemed great in his limited time against the Pats.

If he's going to be a bust, I think it has more to do with him being on Jacksonville then his talent.
IIRC, he was hurt going into the Florida game then decided to play through it after pushing a coach, no?