• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

dirt

Trolltalitarian
so I have really mixed feelings about Kaep's situation, but M Bennett's I really like. I've heard some buzz about him over the last year, I forget what cause he was endorsing... but he comes across as a really bright intelligent articulate dude. I really hope he keeps talking.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
That Thursday night game they played against the Titans was the worst garbage stats I have ever seen.

It was 27-0 at the half.

Final ends up 36-22 with Bortles going 33/54 for 337 yds and 3 TDs lol. In the first half he was 8/16 for 64 yds.

NML

As a follow up

DHYa7uqVoAA5wqx

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Bortles is so awful. I have to imagine the only reason he's still starting is because the last QB class was terrible and this upcoming one should be great, but knowing the Jags, they'll take a tight end or some shit in the first round while Belichick takes FALK in the sixth and wins five more Superb Owls.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Bortles is honestly worse off than I thought he'd be. I counted on the JAGS to drag him down by just being a shit organization, but I didn't see the alcoholism coming! Almost feels unfair.

R2D2

I can see it now. Bortles, and two 1sts for Jimmy Garoppolo. JG ends up being worse in JAX and Bortles wins 9 championships with NE.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

The Jags are actually very solid on Defense at least on paper

They have former top pick from the gr8 University of Florida, Dante Fowler, healthy again

Jalen Ramsey looks like a beast, and they added the best CB in this year's FA class in AJ Bouye

They have 3 powerbacks to take pressure off #Bortleswatch, one of them being the best back in a generation, Leonard Fournette from LSU. Then Ivory and Yeldon are no slouches either.

I'm going to be betting heavily on the Jags in the early part of the season before n00bs realize how good they actually are.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

GR8 2 B FL G8R

They have former top pick from the gr8 University of Florida, Dante Fowler, healthy again

Jalen Ramsey looks like a beast, and they added the best CB in this year's FA class in AJ Bouye

They have 3 powerbacks to take pressure off #Bortleswatch, one of them being the best back in a generation, Leonard Fournette from LSU. Then Ivory and Yeldon are no slouches either.

I'm going to be betting heavily on the Jags in the early part of the season before n00bs realize how good they actually are.

Both their safeties are good, both FA acquisitions, Barry Church and T Gibson

Every LB starting is a star altough I think Poz is a better Mike than Myles Jack. They moved Poz to the strongside much to my chagrin. Telvin Smith is s gr8 Will backer, maybe top 3 at his position.

Marquise Lee and Allen Robinson are decent wrs. Marcedes Lewis is getting long in the tooth, but should still be serviceable.

CJ_24

Kaeprnick might be a good fit for the Jags with Fournette, Lewis, and Robinson. But stick with Bortles doe, gjge Jax :thumbsup:

R2D2

The Jags have no O-line so Fournette/Yeldon/Ivory will have fun getting pummeled in the backfield, and when they are forced to throw on 3rd down Bortles will either A. Turn it over, or B. miss his receiver completely. Their defense might keep them in games, but idk I'm not sold on them. Bold prediction: I see them winning maybe four games.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The Bucs will never be good. That franchise is so trash, I scroll down my facebook feed and see at least 2 "You'll never guess what [WASHED UP PLAYER] said about the Bucs' Chance this year" and 1 "What the Bucs' Madden Ratings will be like" post per log in.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The Bucs will never be good. That franchise is so trash, I scroll down my facebook feed and see at least 2 "You'll never guess what [WASHED UP PLAYER] said about the Bucs' Chance this year" and 1 "What the Bucs' Madden Ratings will be like" post per log in.

Did you submit to WYTS this year?

Soonerfan09

Jags looking like they are going to average about 6 points per game. Defense should be solid, but the offense will probably give up more points than they can score anyway.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Ivory ran for 439 yards on 3.8 YPC last year. Certainly sounds like a feature back.

True, though, they do have Yeldon, who ran for 465 yards on 3.6 YPC. The Jags will obviously have the greatest rushing attack in NFL history.

NML

Receivers are pretty good. OL is average, not bad. Whether it's above average depends on Cam