• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Still can’t believe that fucking idiot not only missed the play on the ball, and missed any shot at a tackle, but also took the closest DB out of the play.

NML

Vikings and Jaguars are two of the four teams left in the playoffs?

giphy.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You know Bruce Allen is watching these playoff games with a rock hard erection at all the evidence he's gathering for his plan to sign some garbage retread for the FORESKINZ when Kirk goes literally anywhere else.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
You know Bruce Allen is watching these playoff games with a rock hard erection at all the evidence he's gathering for his plan to sign some garbage retread for the FORESKINZ when Kirk goes literally anywhere else.

Gonna have his choice of BUMS - Cutler, Bridewadder, Colt Cobain.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Remember when BITCH Jones didn't even feature Kamara over that 5* CROOT back who had like a career 3.0 YPC? @Southpaw
It was blatantly obvious every time he touched the ball. Check his stats in the aTm game last year after Hurd was out. He balled out.

The worst part about it all was that he fit Jones' offense perfectly and was still the backup behind an I tailback.

Kamara was a five star too FYI.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
#43 on the Aints prevented the playoff Vikings from playoff Vikings, a truly impressive feat

I walked in at 17-0 and thought there was a 98% chance they blow the game. Was right if that dude doesn’t show up

He should be given a job in the Trump administration for committing one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen. That was 100% a puber go for the HIT STICK and whiff horribly on Madden play

Wolfman21

lol, after the game that dude said if he had it to do all over again he would, "go make a play on the ball".

WHAT? You weren't even close to making a play on the ball...all you had to do was stand still, wait for him to catch it, and push him out of bounds...lol.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
lol, after the game that dude said if he had it to do all over again he would, "go make a play on the ball".

WHAT? You weren't even close to making a play on the ball...all you had to do was stand still, wait for him to catch it, and push him out of bounds...lol.

He was probably trying to make a play on the receiver but hesitated because he got there early, and tried to blow him up and whiffed terribly.

Wolfman21

He was probably trying to make a play on the receiver but hesitated because he got there early, and tried to blow him up and whiffed terribly.

well when you point your facemask to the dirt...

again. Just stand there, let him catch it, and push him out of bounds. Looking down at the ground and running forward like a 10 year old with Aspergers was definitely not the answer

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Reminds me of the game that made me quit watching football. It was the worst footbaw experience of my life because it was one of the longest games in NFL history and I had to watch it live in the trog trap. I don't understand how a defensive back older than 5th grade can be that poor at situational awareness.

All you have to do is ANYTHING BUT THAT

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Blake Bortles winning playoff games while averaging 150 yards, 1 TD and 53% completion (and some good rushing yards!) is the most perfectly Tebow way to lose this bet. I can't even be mad! I honestly didn't think Jacksonville as an organization had the vision to put together a team to win in this fashion, nor did I think BORTLES/GOD could put away the DRUNKEN GUNSLINGER mentality and stop throwing picks that kill his team. His "fantasy" stats would look shitty during the playoffs, but he isn't throwing picks, and that's the key! I didn't watch any games, but I think the fact that Bortles had almost 20% fewer passing attempts in 2017 really speaks to the fact that Jacksonville was able to play a different style of footbaw. Whatever happens for the rest of the playoffs, I firmly believe that the best way to win in the NFL is to have an amazing QB like Brady. BUT, if you aren't one of the lucky 5 teams who have a premier quarterback, then it is better to build the team to win a different way. Don't try to have your 2nd rate QB throw the ball 40 times a game!

Anyway, @NML our prop bet was kinda shitty in that it allows for a draw, I wish we'd done 3 metrics like the other bets, but we didn't. Even if you eventually win, it might take another full year or longer! As such, I don't wanna sit around for a whole season at a minimum in a sister-kissing tie... so I'm willing to throw ma'self at ur Utopian mercy and concede defeat in the Bortles avatar bet. Based on the spirit of the bet, I think Bortles has surpassed Tebow. Tebow's "winning season" was technically 8-8, with him having a winning record (7-4) while he was the starter and he won a single playoff game. Bortles lead a team to an actual winning record for a full season and then won 2 playoff games. Thus, based on those two standards, I think it is fair to say that Bortles is objectively better than Tebow!

Since I'm admitting gracious defeat instead of dragging this out for another season, I hope you'll grant me the following considerations:
1. A "Suitable For Work" Bortles themed avatar of your choosing/design so that I can properly praise my new favorite QB.
2. Duration of avatar = As long as Blake Bortles is a starting QB in the NFL!
3. If you grant me the above considerations now, and you end up winning the original bet anyway (ie he has another winning season at some point) then I'll throw in $50 as the grand prize!

Thoughts?

NML

@Travis7401

I appreciate the conceding, however it is not necessary as the bet was he had to EITHER win two playoffs games OR have two winning seasons. See below:

Fair enough. Bortles must get either

1) two seasons with a winning record as a starter (we'll say, minimum of 10 games started?)

or

2) two playoff wins as a starter

Loser must sport an avatar of the others choosing for three years. Deal?

Part 2 to that, if he only gets 1 or 1, then it's a push.

So the bet was officially finalized yesterday. You can see this in the acid sharks thread.

HOWEVA - I am willing to concede a few options in the nature of good will and so we can have further money mouths. Here’s a couple options:

1) the three year avatar, as per the bet. I will make it work friendly, but am undecided between a Bortles one or a Trump-themed avatar. Would enjoy having “says the guy with a MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN avatar” in my back pocket for future discussions.

2) a donation to nutopia to cover operating expenses for one year (I think it’s $300? @Irishman)

3) this one is slightly selfish, but possibly the cheapest/least embarrassing- I’d also accept one Bortles jersey for my oldest son

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Ahh, I was reading the "if he only gets 1 or 1 it is a push" part wrong, and assumed it meant "if he only gets one of the above." It definitely makes a lot more sense the real way, as Bortles is obviously better now. I just didn't want to drag on another year with a push. Since I lost the original bet I'm 100% fine with accepting the original terms of the 3 year avatar. BUT If you will agree to give me a tasteful Bortles avi instead of some Trump fuckshit, I'll proudly rock my Bortles avatar for 3 years AND I'll throw in a Bortles Jersey for ur oldest son. (You'll have to send me a link of the specific one you want, I ain't tryin to figure out what size a babby wears).