• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Lightningwar

Administrator
Vikings fans are excited because something like New Orleans never happens for them. They are usually on the receiving end of some crazy shit. Like when Blair Walsh missed a 26 yard FG in the playoffs a couple years ago at the end of the game to lose. Or the last time we met the Saints in the playoffs and played the part of Miami in the Fiesta bowl vs Pedo State. Out gaining New Orleans 4:1 but turning it over like 6 times and losing. Or the 98 NFC championship loss when the FG kickers only miss of the year happened against the Falcons.

CJ_24

They are usually on the receiving end of some crazy shit. Like when Blair Walsh missed a 26 yard FG in the playoffs a couple years ago at the end of the game to lose. Or the last time we met the Saints in the playoffs and played the part of Miami in the Fiesta bowl vs Pedo State. Out gaining New Orleans 4:1 but turning it over like 6 times and losing. Or the 98 NFC championship loss when the FG kickers only miss of the year happened against the Falcons.

Just as the good Lord intended.

bruin

I can’t believe I missed the Aikman comment. Holy fuck that’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen written on this board, and leach posts about Bortles ALOT.

Aikman is completely in that Joe Namath category of guys who are hilariously and retardedly overrated. He was an average QB behind the greatest offensive line in NFL history, a top 5 all time running back, a HOF receiver and came into the league at the absolute perfect time to where the salary cap and free agency wouldn’t be a factor till the end of the Cowboys run.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21548-1423067085-4.gif

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I've never had Jersey Mike's but they've had hella commercials lately and it's making me want to give it a shot next time I'm in MPLS

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
They are getting up in that ass right now. So much time left but still amazing to see.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
you mean by calling two blatant penalties?

Thats like pulling the race card when theres no racism involved. You cheapen the complaining when they actually do favor the patriots

You realize hand checking between DBs and WRs happen on every fucking play. I had more contact with my wife in bed last night than the DB did with Cooks. :djscripclub:

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
id tell you to rewatch that play, but it wouldnt matter as you obviously don't know anything about the rules of football.

I'm sitting right next to a Division 2 back judge. I think he knows the rules of footbaw better than both of us. He said no DPI or OPI.