• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
i mean...i didn't NEED another reason to pull for the vikings. But seeing that gives a bit of extra incentive

I’ve attended numerous Cowboys-Eagles games and not one (1) time did I have Cowboys gear visible.

This place is the 8th Circle of Hell.

CJ_24

Aikman starts the sentence by saying that Foles' throw wasn't good, and finishes the sentence by saying that he threw it perfectly to the back shoulder. Never change Troy, never change.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Can’t bring the crowd back into the game. Needs to be a boring as fuck game for Minnesota. Get the Iggles fans more interested in fighting each other than watching the game.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
RAd5eB.png

YWinsP.png

EhGtjM.png

t0EdEv.png

5HGW5M.png

ChPhoL.png

r1Cif3.png

xTc3zC.png

6ZWhTF.png

yz6bRq.png

*turns into robotic chimp, presses play button, song plays*

Wolfman21

I believe that you believe it's true.

-YTC

so false reports of racism don't make actual reports of racism ring hollow?

Kind of like the number of women who falsely report rape. After the # of those, when a woman reports rape, isn't there an inkling in your mind that maybe its fake? Or maybe you just take everyone for their word and follow everything everyone says without any type of skepticism or thought for yourself?

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
so false reports of racism don't make actual reports of racism ring hollow?

Kind of like the number of women who falsely report rape. After the # of those, when a woman reports rape, isn't there an inkling in your mind that maybe its fake? Or maybe you just take everyone for their word and follow everything everyone says without any type of skepticism or thought for yourself?

giphy.gif

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
The Jags didn't really settle though, I mean they stayed aggressive. They didn't execute because they were puckering like shit and felt the pressure, but the Pats did much better on Fournette in the second half and I felt they were actively trying to get first downs when they had the lead and the ball in the 4th quarter. I didn't feel they Shula'd themselves or anything. #hottake

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fans of this league deserve some milquetoast match-up like Pats/Eagles. Enjoy plebs.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
The Jags didn't really settle though, I mean they stayed aggressive. They didn't execute because they were puckering like shit and felt the pressure, but the Pats did much better on Fournette in the second half and I felt they were actively trying to get first downs when they had the lead and the ball in the 4th quarter. I didn't feel they Shula'd themselves or anything. #hottake
They played well enough to win but couldn’t finish it off. It’s hard to burn clock when you can’t run the ball. NE just made more plays in the 4th than Jacksonville could. The GOAT just did goat things because he’s the GOAT.