• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Wolfman21

so apparently some talk show dude in Boston called Tom Brady's daughter, "An annoying little pissant" while discussing his "Tom and Time" or whatever documentary. Same radio station that hosts Tom every monday for an interview and just signed on to be the Patriots' host station. Pretty fucking stupid and good on Tom for actually going back on that station and calling that dickweed out. Said dickweed is in his mid 20s and has been "suspended for super bowl week". If that radio station is smart, they'd cut ties with his ass immediately.

CJ_24

Sports radio culture rewards outrageous hot takes. We should not be surprised when sports radioers deliver outrageous hot takes. Get rid of sports radio in its current form. It is toxic.

bruin

Rumblings of Aqib Talib and a 2nd for Alex Smith. I think no chance you make that trade inside the division, but maybe horse face is getting desperate.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I honestly thought they'd give him away for a 4th, lol, and then Horseface would ride him to a super bowl.

Anything to keep Denver from drafting that dumb dumb from Wyoming.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I’d love it, personally. Talib+Peters instantly makes it the best DB duo in the league and the Mahomes era starts off when it should+plus a 2nd.

You sure about that? Trading an above average NFL QB for a cornerback on the backside of his career and a 2nd round pick seems a little crazy. When you add in that you'd be starting a complete wild card at QB, it seems insane to me.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
You sure about that? Trading an above average NFL QB for a cornerback on the backside of his career and a 2nd round pick seems a little crazy. When you add in that you'd be starting a complete wild card at QB, it seems insane to me.

While all of that is fair, it's pretty clear that the Chiefs plan on starting that "complete wild card" regardless of what happens with Smith, so why not get something of value? Now if you want to argue that it's not enough value, I get it. But the logic is pretty sound.

-YTC

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
While all of that is fair, it's pretty clear that the Chiefs plan on starting that "complete wild card" regardless of what happens with Smith, so why not get something of value? Now if you want to argue that it's not enough value, I get it. But the logic is pretty sound.

-YTC

If you think that Mahomes is going to be a good QB, then yeah, it makes sense. On the other hand, it's the Chiefs drafting a QB, so ...

bruin

Is Alex Smith really an above average QB? I’d not put in the top 15. Also, getting a 2nd Round pick back would be big, as KC gave up a first last year for Mahomes. A 2nd Round pick is as good as a first.

They put their future of the franchise in Mahomes. Alex Smith is a conductor of two of the four biggest playoff collapses in NFL history and the biggest collapse at home.

Wolfman21

A 2nd Round pick is as good as a first.

latest

bruin

So, you just sit a guy who you traded up for in the top 10 and drafted a QB in the first round overall for the first time in over 30 years to play Alex Smith in a contract year?

You don’t try to get something for Alex? When his ceiling will never be higher. Including possibly your first rounder back.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
So, you just sit a guy who you traded up for in the top 10 and drafted a QB in the first round overall for the first time in over 30 years to play Alex Smith in a contract year?

You don’t try to get something for Alex? When his ceiling will never be higher. Including possibly your first rounder back.
I don’t disagree with this at all now that they got themselves into the situation.

R2D2

Titans hired away Matt LeFleur from the Rams. Matt Ryan had a career year when he was the QB coach in ATL, and Goff saw a huge improvement this year. Not sure if LeFleur had anything to do with it, or if it was all McVay/Gurley going off.

bruin

Alex Smith traded to Washington. Details on move won’t be released offficislly till first day of FA.

Wolfman21

well, better than signing kirk to 30 mil a year and better than having colt mccoy be the QB next season. And this QB draft class sucks cock. So...whatever

Wolfman21

Adam Schefter is reporting they extended Smith for 4 years. :thumbsup:

i mean......who are they gonna get in the next 4 years thats gonna be better than him? Now hopefully they can work on fixing the plethora of other issues with the team since they're actually mentally set at QB for a little while

Hike

güero
I like Smith for all the terrible Niner teams he had to endure (Mike Singletary lol) but is he that much better than Cousins? Maybe he’ll look better without Andy Reid coaching his playoff games.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Yes, and of course over the next 4 years there won't be any QBs worth drafting or signing. None whatsoever. Over the course of 4 years. That will be better than Alex Smith. In his late 30s.

Wolfman21

Yes, and of course over the next 4 years there won't be any QBs worth drafting or signing. None whatsoever. Over the course of 4 years. That will be better than Alex Smith. In his late 30s.

prolly not. Though after 2 years, you can look to draft a QB and be just fine. Theres definitely not one coming out this season. So we'll see

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He also hates it because the team is trash and the organization are losers. Allen is a clown upstaged only by that doofus Mark Davis in his ineptitude.