• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

2019 MLB Thread

worst2first

To me, a Frisco RoughRiders game is just as entertaining and less hassle and expense than a Rangers game to me. I would like to go to more Rangers games but it's just too damn expensive for our family. We need the "Rent Is Too Damn High" guy to run for baseball commissioner. The tickets (and parking, concessions, souvenirs, and...everything at the ballpark) are too damn high.

Speaking of the Rangers, they'll be lucky to win 70 games this year, but maybe some of the young guys will step up. It's opening day and hope springs eternal.

We have the Twins class-A team here and it's awesome. Cheap tickets, free parking, a better beer selection than any MLB game I've been to, and because the Twins perpetually suck we get to see good players. Opening night next Thursday!
We got a shit ton within an hour of me. Yankees AA team and Rookie ball team are both about 25 miles, and the Phillies AAA and A ball teams are a little bit further than that. Plus a bunch of independent league teams. For the price, can’t beat a Thunder game. We have a group of about 25 or so between kids and adults that we do a mini plan with.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
We got a shit ton within an hour of me. Yankees AA team and Rookie ball team are both about 25 miles, and the Phillies AAA and A ball teams are a little bit further than that. Plus a bunch of independent league teams. For the price, can’t beat a Thunder game. We have a group of about 25 or so between kids and adults that we do a mini plan with.
You live on/near the I-78 hellscape?

Honestly to me baseball is the only professional sport worth going to any more to me.

Target Field is beautiful, upper deck seats are $25 or less(and you can walk the concourse and watch the game anyways) , you can light rail to the stadium for cheap. Concession prices are still trash but way better than the Timberwolves or Vikings.

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is this the thread to marvel at the Tigers and their Major League style lineup somehow achieved a shutout on the road?

CJ_24

Mr. Radpants

Friendship Drive Charging
I hate that they split opening day. An off day on day two is awful.

Davey Martinez made another mind botting decision yesterday, letting Scherzer bat down 1-0 in the 7th with seven offensive outs to go. Then he took Scherzer out two outs later at 109 pitches.

Firing Dusty was dumb.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I hate that they split opening day. An off day on day two is awful.

Davey Martinez made another mind botting decision yesterday, letting Scherzer bat down 1-0 in the 7th with seven offensive outs to go. Then he took Scherzer out two outs later at 109 pitches.

Firing Dusty was dumb.
Lol dusty