• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

2019 MLB Thread

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
Is this the thread where I make the BOLD call that the Mariners start super hot (again), shit their pants after the all star break (again), and miss the playoffs after the Astros and A's burn past them in August (again)?

NML

I’d love to give a hot take about the Sox’s terrible start, but I haven’t been able to watch a game since opening day since they started with a 11 game road trip out west

Skeeter

Christ these fucking reds make me want to drink bleach. Who gets shut out 3 games in a row? Worst fucking manager ever. Hope he's fired before May 1