• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
That's also an option, but I doubt Hal agrees to it. Judge Frazier and Blake Ruth should be enough in the OF tho.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
3d66557001b1200e4362907ed718610a.jpg

Wolfman21

Oh Barves.

Fuckin Colon man. Every 5th day Braves take a loss because he has been utterly useless this season. He needs to go the way of Josh collmenter. I'd rather see Lucas Sims or Sean Newcomb get the ball every 5th day and get some experience.

Ender Inciarte is 7-7 with 2 walks in his last 9 plate appearances.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Just one batter away from the home run cycle too. Love when these super rare feats happen by nobodies, like the Phillip Humber perfecto

Hike

güero
Too bad when we watch the highlights we have to see those hideous jerseys.

But 5-5, 10 RBI and 17 total bases. Good lord. Plus I read he hit 9.5% of his career HRs tonight. :thumbsup:

Wolfman21

braves put colon on the DL. Sean Newcomb, #70 on MLB Top Prospects and a key part of the andrelton simmons trade, will get his first MLB start this weekend against the mets

Wolfman21

Braves are 2nd in NL East so there are atleast 3 teams in their own division that stink more than they do. Atleast we arent the mets or marlins who have the pieces and are trying to win and just suck. We're still building, lol

As for the race, thats fun. Theres a video of the dugout watching and everyone loses it when that guy falls

R2D2

My pa and I went to the Phillies-Braves game on this past Tuesday. Was cool seeing the Phillies getting the W, first time seeing them in person with them winning the rest of the games I've been to have been losses. SunTrust is cool too. I still like Turner Field better, but the way their parking is set up is neat and there's a shit ton of stuff to do around it.

Wolfman21

Sean Newcomb went 6.1 innings, striking out 7 and only giving up 1 unearned run yesterday in his debut. Pretty damn solid

Bdub

Going to a Nationals game tomorrow night. What is the best parking strategy/way to get to the stadium? Will be coming in from Fairfax.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Uber. Unless you want to spend $50 on parking.

There is no parking around Nats park that costs $50 unless you are a dumb. $20-$40, $40 being in the shadow of the stadium. I'm not up to date on Uber pricing from bumfuck to DC but if a round trip Uber is less than that I'll eat crow.

I always drive but I can actually city drive so...

Metro from Vienna is the tame but long option.