• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Mendoza is fine. Espn will never a rod because they are dumb

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
She's OK not great or bad... the problem is she just goes on and on and on and never stops talking. That and Smoltz/A-Rod/AJ P. and other recent retired guys have been fantastic so why can't ESPN get one like them to do SNB?

osick87

Community Liaison
She's OK not great or bad... the problem is she just goes on and on and on and never stops talking. That and Smoltz/A-Rod/AJ P. and other recent retired guys have been fantastic so why can't ESPN get one like them to do SNB?

That was my issue with Tom Verducci when I watched playoff games. I think some of it is a three person crew and trying to get your shit in.

osick87

Community Liaison
The Jays Broadcast crew (Buck Martinez and Pat Tabler) are so bad I listen to the opposing team's broadcast.

Unless it's the White Sox, then it's Park sound.

So far my favourites are San Francisco and Jim THorne and Jim Palmer.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Brian McCann performed a funeral for Carlos Beltran's glove today.

65c8f7_79806564963a437083e828574b585c64.jpg_srz_338_408_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Nats sweep and acquire relievers. Suck it Tony.

Don't puff ur chest out just yet Inspectah Deck. That first round playoff exit is just waiting for the Nasty Nats.

I think A-Rod is really good on TV. He's even likable, which is hard to believe.

I'm not getting the ARod hate at all. I mean, other than him having an eerie resemblance to Rob Lowe in "Bad Influence" every time he's on camera I think he's done a great job and is much more enjoyable than Aaron Boone/Curt Trolling/John Kruk/Other Bums. Mendoza isn't bad but she's not great either and I find the shoehorning of softball into every discussion a bit tiring.

giphy.gif

goblue96

For the good of the nation, they've banished Kruk to the Phillies homefeed.

He was only working Monday-Saturday games with Mike Schmidt on Sundays. After Schmidt said racist things about O Herrera, Kruk took over Sunday as well.

His "I'm not an athlete" schtick fits in well with the "ill shirt" crowd.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He is awesome.

People seriously like Jessica Mendoza and think A-Rod sucks?

mj-laughing.gif
I don't think I've even heard her, but A-Rod :Sleeping:

I also didn't say he sucked, just that he was boring. That's not necessarily a bad thing. Scully was the GOAT, but if I wanted to nod off early I turned on a Dodger game.

Last edited:

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'll give you that. Rose is the unlikable dummy and Frank is the likable dummy on that postgame show.

osick87

Community Liaison
I just realized Joe Girardi just got two more bullpen arms.

Yankee games are going to push 5 hrs

Wolfman21

I'm at the beach with my 6 month old nephew, my 8 month pregnant wife and her entire 50+ person family...who gives a shit about baseball

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator

I doubt anyone has an hour to kill but this is video that a friend of mine put together on the Cubs Rebuild.

Wolfman21

MLB Top 100 Prospects midseason update came out today. Braves with 9 of the Top 100 including 5 of the Top 38. Ronald Acuna the big mover going from not even on the list at the beginning of the season to #8 Overall. He celebrated by hitting another blast tonight....in AAA....at age 19

goblue96

MLB Top 100 Prospects midseason update came out today. Braves with 9 of the Top 100 including 5 of the Top 38. Ronald Acuna the big mover going from not even on the list at the beginning of the season to #8 Overall. He celebrated by hitting another blast tonight....in AAA....at age 19

Phillies have six on the list but none in the top 30.

Wolfman21

Phillies have six on the list but none in the top 30.

i read different forums and what not on different braves websites, and whats funny is alot of the "fans" are trashing the front office for this rebuild when I think its been nothing short of a huge success so far. People throw out things like "no depth in minors" and "no game changing talent coming up" and I really wonder if their brains function

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
twins now have jaime garcia and bartolo colon? baha. or are you a nats fan and preparing your anus for another heartbreaking cocksickle this postseason?

Didn't Colon die at the 98 Pounds Buffet in Bloomington last night (@adchester)? The Nats are choke artists thru-and-thru that deserve nothing less than complete ridicule.