• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

Hike

güero
Love this play in general but the one angle where you see Gomez face when he realizes he's in trouble is great.

Wolfman21

they definitely gettin their ass handed to them. been too busy drinkin beers, eatin burgers and watchin fireworks. Don't worry, ill be back

nowitsourtime

Is Jon Jay's 47 mph pitch one of the slowest ever thrown on the mound? And I thought I couldn't throw faster than any big leaguer...

Wolfman21

Braves a jim johnson meltdown away from sweeping 2 straight series' from the nats. Shut them out for their first shutout of the season

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Let's all take a minute to laugh at the Natinals again. The Lerners could turn a WS parade into a paupers funeral.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Indians can take them. Red Sux have better pitching in a playoff series. Rest of the AL is garbage

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Schauwn

Indians can take them. Red Sux have better pitching in a playoff series. Rest of the AL is garbage

Maybe I'm a homer, but I'm not sure about this.

Agree on Sale being better than anyone the Astros have but after that...has Price done anything in the playoffs as a pitcher? I think I'd take McCullers over him at this point.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Gotta keep that reverse jynx going. Really though his luck has to bounce back at some point, he cant be that awful forever.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Tony's boner for the Nats is pretty crazy.

Dude, come on. I was a Nasty Nats supporter when they were the legit Natinals. It's not my fault they're owned by a group of clueless morons that are pennywise and pound foolish. Let's list the fuck ups by the Lerners since they took over ownership of the team from MLB:
  • Withholding rent to DC
  • Smiley Gonzalez/Carlos Rios/Jim "Leatherpants" Bowden
  • Felipe Lopez
  • Nats320
  • Yunesky Maya
  • Aaron Crow
  • Riggleman quitting
  • Signing damaged goods (Jason Marquis, Adam LaRoche)
  • Low balling Bud Black and ending up with utter bum Dusty Baker
  • Henry Rodriguez and the "Terry Ryan DL Stints"
  • Natinals jerseys
  • Running out of cups, beer, food, and money on every Opening Day we attended from 2009 to 2013
  • Asking for $200M for a retractable roof
  • Deferred money obsession (Scherzer, Soriano)
  • Mark Lerner regularly shagging flies in a Nationals uniform
  • Trading for Papelbum
  • Not cutting Papelbum after he strangled their star and MVP
  • Bussing in Phillies fans from 2009-2012
  • Still not having a closer
If you can find a team that's had as many embarrassments as the Nats I'll eat my signed Adam Dunn jersey.