• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

Wolfman21

You didn't have to.

Every bullshit racist post I see on the interwebz is some variation of "you know who the real racists are? It ain't us whiteys!"

Lol. It was an observation ive had in my personal life. Obviously there are racist white people. Im glad i dont know many. As i said, the most racist folks ive met have been foreigners. How you take that and jump straight to "oh whitey isnt racist!" Is laughable.

Take a step away from the keyboard and go enjoy life man.

Skeeter

Uber felon
So true. My wife is Bolivian and her dad has a Bolivian friend they call Chino because he looks slightly Asian. When I found out his real name and asked my wife why he was called Chino it was as a bit of an eye opener.
tenor.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lol. It was an observation ive had in my personal life. Obviously there are racist white people. Im glad i dont know many. As i said, the most racist folks ive met have been foreigners. How you take that and jump straight to "oh whitey isnt racist!" Is laughable.

Take a step away from the keyboard and go enjoy life man.

tenor.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
4 runs on 6 pitches (WP, 2B, 2B, HR, HR were 5 of them) blowing a lead in 7th inning of a WS game with the series tied at 2... worst RP outing of all-time?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Especially when you are made of glass. I think they said he pitched in all but one game so far this postseason? Maybe I heard that wrong.