• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

mongoose

Caught a Mets game yesterday at citi field. Why did they build it right next to la Guardia? Every time a plane flew over I felt like I was in that scene from Superman

Was cool to see the David wright walk off tho.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fights breaking out at baseball games is lulz worthy.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
My reaction to seeing Ryan Howard in the lineup (even as a DH) AND batting cleanup.

moneyball-table-flip-o.gif

His contract can't end soon enough.

worst2first

I love that he just completely ignored a baserunner. Go to second if you want, I'm going to strike this guy out and go sit down. It's going to be a sad day when he stops playing.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Ryan Howard goes 1-for-5 today. Average improves from .156 to .160

2 more strikeouts to bring his total to 47 in 143 plate appearances.

Wolfman21

Braves 1and 2 hitters are 7/8 getting on base tonight. Braves have scored 2 runs...on a 2 run homer from the bottom of the lineup. Sheesh

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Dodgers are calling up 19 y/o Julio Urias and he's starting tomorrow. I'll be watching, but was really hoping to see a AAA start from him when I'm in OKC next month.

osick87

Community Liaison
He may only get called up for a couple starts and Wood may be fine.

If not looks like you will have to "settle" for hoping for de Leon

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Jon Gray helps end JBJ's streak, nice. If Arenado didn't k twice this game I would've also taken the opportunity to declare him 3rd best player in baseball again

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Utley dirty af, what a surprise someone threw at him. Lol at Syndergaard acting like it was unintentional. Dodgers would still be in fourth place in the NL East.

Wolfman21

Braves interim manager just brought a reliever in to issue an intentional walk and then he went out to bring in another reliever, lol