• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020-2021 Bowl Thread Edition - Protect ya neck

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Nobody tell brick, but look what a UCF player Tweeted about BYU after the Boca Bowl (BYU has already said that although they considered playing a second bowl that was offered to them, they declined).

Ep6PX3SUYAAzzKN

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
CCU doesn’t care about this is bowl, just like the P5 had never cared about a bowl game they’ve lost to the G5. Big fall from a team that ought to be in a NY6 going to the #3 bowl in Orlando.

OUGHT NAUGHT

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
CC is actually going to win... Liberty blew a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance of winning

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
@me homie

I was trying to give you a Christmas present, so no need to @ you.

Coastal seemed invested in the game, which made it all the sweeter for them to lose that way. 2020 truly showed that the Committee's main interest is in taking care of their own. Shocked, not shocked. Great game, but many of these teams were just as, if not more, deserving than those that made a NY6 bowl.

Renegade

Charge on!
I was trying to give you a Christmas present, so no need to @ you.

Coastal seemed invested in the game, which made it all the sweeter for them to lose that way. 2020 truly showed that the Committee's main interest is in taking care of their own. Shocked, not shocked. Great game, but many of these teams were just as, if not more, deserving than those that made a NY6 bowl.

It doesn’t matter if a P5 team looks motivated. If they lose to a G5 in a bowl, they didn’t care.*

bruin

Just terrible news about Pac-12 Offensive Freshman Player of the year Ty Jordan.

And a FBC Mortgage Cure Bowl for the ages.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Saw that they think it was accidental too. Just awful.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I thin the Okie State\Miami game is one of the better matchups out there. I thought UNC\A&M was also pretty good but UNC is having a bunch of guys skip for the NFL.