• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 MLB Thread

Wolfman21

I assume by him being mad about it, they weren't going to send batters to the plate in the 7th, 8th and 9th innings to try and score runs? I mean...if hes upset that some kid just went oppo taco for a granny to put them down by a touchdown, 2 pt conversion and field goal with 9 outs still to go.....then just forfeit the rest of the fuckin game and go play spades in the locker room. Fuck that guy

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
This is one of things that I like about curling, "Down by 8 with 2 ends to go?" You can say, "Fuck it, let's go drink," and concede the game.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Exactly. If you're conceding the game, then concede the game and leave. Otherwise, shut the fuck up when you allow the other team to load the bases, and get behind 3-0 to their hottest hitter.

Wolfman21

yeah, i was coming here to post that the Padres manager apparently thought it was wrong too. Man, fuck that...let the kid swing. Both managers deserve the fucking axe...jesus christ

ZackMills

Have mercy
Fire Tingler for that. What a way to alienate the best Padre since Gwynn (and juice)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ahem

7414030.jpg

@Orlando

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Tingler is a turd. I wonder if he would have said anything if it wasn’t the Rangers. He did say something like they don’t want Tatis to change and his hitters have the green light 3-0.

Wolfman21

in yesterday's "unwritten rules of baseball gone wrong"......Mike Trout gets two 95 mph fastballs at his head in the 9th inning down 8-1 because the Angels hit Evan Longoria earlier in the game.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Maybe he can hire Dusty as an assistant corch so they don't clog up the bases with runners either

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
The best part about this is that during his apology he stopped to call the homerun, then went back into apology mode.

Do all homeruns come with apologies these days s?!?!?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Dude is MVP level thus far, IMO. The Manny contract better not hamper extension talks. I’ll pay $25 for rubios gringo tacos at petco to keep him!!

I'd gladly pay $40 for those awful carne asade fries they serve in the giant helmet to make that happen babby.

THOM BRENNAMAN ABOUT TO BE THE MOST HATED MAN IN THIS COUNTRY FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS LMAOOOO
I really, really, really, really hope he was talking about Little Rock.

Bauer just a few starts away from turkey strutting on the mound @Travis7401

Is he still on Twitter asking people to bring him Cincinnati Chili?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
The Padres have hit grand slams in all three games against the Rangers with Machado hitting a walk-off last night :laughing:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Calling Kansas City the fag capital of the country is so oddly specific, and counter to what I assume most people would guess is the actual gay cultural capital, that it seems to speak to experience. Tell us more, Thom!

ZackMills

Have mercy
I know he's good but I cannot abide a chinstrap beard. Nobody, I mean nobody, can pull that off.

He probably has one so hitters underestimate him and then feel terrible about some dude with a chinstrap beard strutting around the mound after getting a strike out. If anyone would research facial hair styles, it would be TREVOR!

Skeeter

Uber felon
Calling Kansas City the fag capital of the country is so oddly specific, and counter to what I assume most people would guess is the actual gay cultural capital, that it seems to speak to experience. Tell us more, Thom!
That tan he is sporting already tells you all you need to know.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Our president says worse shit than “fag” on a daily basis. Let’s be sure we all show proper outrage though and fire the guy into the sun for saying fag. He shouldn’t have said it, so okay apologize and move on. It’s not like he was out gay bashing or something.