• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 9 Thread - Exorcist Theme (Guitar Solo Edition)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Minnesota’s playcalling has been completely dogshit this entire 4th quarter. NASHNUL level run run pass nonsense

1 yard in this quarter lol. Did LOX LOX LOX LOX take over as OC?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Imagine getting torched by some white guy named FUNK. Didn’t Maryland have like 30 rushing yards last week?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Watching these blitzes is painful. On that huge completion, you could see the slowest guy in the Midwest finally approaching the O line about three seconds after the snap

Brick

On Friday, I reached out to Cristobal via text message to ask how things were going.

Cristobal’s reply came in the form of a GIF.
It was this: a submarine.

Oregon’s coach has essentially asked his players to board the SS Cristobal submarine with him.

:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
For the rona? That’s not a good sign. The Big Ten’s testing was supposed to prevent outbreaks like this.
Did the people who originally shut it down get strong armed into restarting? They probably have such a robust testing system to say "atoadaso" when every team gets shut down eventually.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Happy Halloween, my bros..

Mucho games, Boxing on ESPN+ and Showtime PPV. Hand out the candy early and enjoy the midnight hour. Still high from ‘88. 32 years later.

VAMOS...

I think we have a DAZN bout starting around 2PM LEASTERN? USYK v. CHISORA? Am I wrong?